Problem burning multiple files on ConvertXtoDVD

vbimport

hi, everyone. i’ve successfully converted 2 video files under 1 tree using convertxtodvd. but when i click ‘burn’ i could only choose one file. where did i go wrong? can anyone please help me? i searched this forum but couldn’t an answer to this problem. please help.:sad:

[QUOTE=sascha_holmes;2490464]hi, everyone. i’ve successfully converted 2 video files under 1 tree using convertxtodvd. but when i click ‘burn’ i could only choose one file. where did i go wrong? can anyone please help me? i searched this forum but couldn’t an answer to this problem. please help.:sad:[/QUOTE]

Does the fille itself before being burned play from beginning to end properly?? What format is the video files? Are you sure the media your burning to fits the size that your converting over to fit onto the blank media size?

If you go to the convet2dvd help it tells you exactly how to do it. Id give you the step by step but I currently dont have it installed as I deleted the program while trying to diagnose my own probs. Rick

If you go to the help it will open a pdf file online. If i remember correctly.
Download and save the pdf help file(so you’ll have it for later) look on page 21 "Merge several video files to one title"
follow the directions

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2490541]Does the fille itself before being burned play from beginning to end properly?? What format is the video files? Are you sure the media your burning to fits the size that your converting over to fit onto the blank media size?[/QUOTE]
yes, every VLC film converted plays very well. and the 2 films should fit into the 4.7g dvd. it doesn’t makes sense because i tried it before and i was able to burn 4 short videos. now i can’t remember what i did right. :-/

[QUOTE=sascha_holmes;2496318]yes, every VLC film converted plays very well. and the 2 films should fit into the 4.7g dvd. it doesn’t makes sense because i tried it before and i was able to burn 4 short videos. now i can’t remember what i did right. :-/[/QUOTE]

You have to remember when you convert to dvd format the files themselves increase in size so what originals size they showing they would fit on a 4.7 doesn’t mean after the conversion they will fit on a dvd5. One have to know that for proper dvd format convertxdvd adds files during the converion to make it dvd format. What looks like might fit on fill one dvd5 doesn’t mean after the conversion usually means you will need a dvd9 media to burn to. But as the other poster said and what I always tell users “Read the instructions” and FAQ on the software site.