Problem burning image (cue) from ape file

vbimport

Sorry about my inglish.
I´ve read the posts about this mather but i can´t solve the problem.
I have the .cue, .ape and .apl files. The cue is pointing to the ape file and the names are correct. Nero says it ca~´t burn the file. Burnatonce says that “incorrect bin filename found in cue sheet” :frowning: . I tried toconvert ape in wave with easy cd - da extractor and it gives me an error reading the ape file. And the author of the cue file sends a extractions log file with no errors??? " EAC extraction logfile from 24. April 2004, 18:47 for CD
Ludwig van Beethoven - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle / Piano Concertos No.2 & No.3
Used drive : PHILIPS CD-ROM PCCD052 Adapter: 1 ID: 0
Read mode : Secure with NO C2, accurate stream, NO disable cache
Combined read/write offset correction : 0
Overread into Lead-In and Lead-Out : No
Used output format : Internal WAV Routines
44.100 Hz; 16 Bit; Stereo
Other options :
Fill up missing offset samples with silence : Yes
Delete leading and trailing silent blocks : No
Native Win32 interface for Win NT & 2000
Range status and errors
Selected range
Filename G:\Music\Beethoven - Piano Concertos - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle (APE)\CD2\Beethoven - Piano Concertos No.2 & No.3 - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle.wav
Peak level 100.0 %
Range quality 100.0 %
CRC EB15FBA5
Copy OK
No errors occured
End of status report"
This is the cue sheet " PERFORMER “Ludwig van Beethoven - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle”
TITLE “Piano Concertos No.1 & No.4”
FILE “Beethoven - Piano Concertos No.1 & No.4 - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle.ape” WAVE
TRACK 01 AUDIO
TITLE “Piano Concerto No.1 in C major, Op.15, I Allegro con brio”
PERFORMER “Ludwig van Beethoven - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle”
INDEX 00 00:00:00
INDEX 01 00:00:32
TRACK 02 AUDIO
TITLE “Piano Concerto No.1 in C major, Op.15, II Largo”
PERFORMER “Ludwig van Beethoven - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle”
INDEX 00 17:11:32
INDEX 01 17:17:32
TRACK 03 AUDIO
TITLE “Piano Concerto No.1 in C major, Op.15, III Rondo: Allegro scherzando”
INDEX 00 29:34:32
INDEX 01 29:35:32
TRACK 04 AUDIO
TITLE “Piano Concerto No.4 in G major, Op.58, I Allegro moderato”
INDEX 00 38:20:32
INDEX 01 38:31:32
TRACK 05 AUDIO
TITLE “Piano Concerto No.4 in G major, Op.58, II Andante con moto”
INDEX 00 56:14:32
INDEX 01 56:19:32
TRACK 06 AUDIO
TITLE “Piano Concerto No.4 in G major, Op.58, III Rondo: Vivace”
INDEX 01 61:22:32

I Hope someone can help

1- to convert ape to wave use monkey’s audio , its free.
convert ape to wave
2 - FILE “Beethoven - Piano Concertos No.1 & No.4 - Alfred Brendel, Wiener Philharmoniker, Simon Rattle.wav” WAVE (rename the file type)
3 - try burn it with feurio!.
see if it works

thanks
it works just fine…but i burn it with nero

:wink:

where do you get monkey’s audio. I went to www.monkeysaudio.com… but it says page don’t exist.

So where can i get this from?

This is the only place I could find off hand. Don’t know what happened to thier website.

http://www.free-codecs.com/download/Monkeys_Audio.htm

I did find another source.

http://www.afterdawn.com/software/audio_software/audio_encoders/monkeys_audio.cfm :cool:

If i have an APE file … big file… like 300 mb or so… - Can i just listen to it as is somehow? (if so - How?)

Or do i HAVE to convert it to Wav, etc?

Thanks in advance

Actually… thanks a lot… but i got it going now…

I downloaded and Installed Monkey Audio… and upon installation it asked me if i want Winamp Plug-in :slight_smile:

I said YES… - and now no more problems - my APE files play nice in Winamp :slight_smile:

if it comes with a cue file you can open just the cue file so you’ll get seperate tracks and not just 1 long track…i recommend using foobar instead of winamp though :bigsmile:

If you have the rights for that, you can.

For burning album images +cuesheets, try burrrn:

Link

No need to convert to wav first, just make sure the cuesheet is pointing to the right audio file and drag the cuesheet into burrrn.

ahhh hi guyz i’m not realli good wif these computer stuff but i got it to like into a big humongous music file using da Monkey one but i unno how to make it to like different tracks , how do i make it to like tracks? can any1 help me wif dis? plz?

ty in advanceee :slight_smile:

What about posting in real ENGLISH? :rolleyes:

ohhhh sory i got too used to typing like that

what i meant was:

hi guys i am not really good with these computer stuff but i got an APE file to a big humongous music file using the Monkey’s Audio program but i don’t know how to make it to like different tracks , how do i make it to like tracks? can any one help me with this? please?

thank you in advance

and basically what i want to know is how to turn an APE file into different tracks instead of a very big track

You can burn your APE files to a CD using Burrrn, then rip your burned CD with any programs like wmp. You should be able to get your individual track back.

I have not found any other easy way to do it tho.

I hope this helps

ohhh i see i see , thank you

i’m sorry to be asking so much, but do i have to burn the one i get after i use the Monkey’s Audio right? or just da normal one?

and what is a good program i can use to burn CD’s?

and after that i will get all the music to like all the normal tracks n like into different ones instead of a huge track right?

srorry to be asking all this >< i’m an idiot with computers, n thank you very muchhh in advance ^^