Problem burning DVD with DVD shrink

vbimport

So I have been using DVD shrink to make my DVD’s to fit on a disc. Right now I am trying to burn Sin City, i load it up into shrink, it analyzes, there seems to be just to much with just the movie, so i deselect some language and what not to get it to fit. it goes to encode and at right about the 4% mark it stops and gives me an error message: cannot read D:, i dont get that with any other dvd, is this a security measure i have to get around? how do i get around this? any help is appreciated

Try decrypting and ripping to the hard drive with DVDFab HD Decrypter, then work with the files using DVDShrink to reduce the size of the movie. You can rip either the full movie or just the main movie with DVDFab HD Decrypter. http://www.dvdfab.com/free.htm

If there is a lot of compression necessary, you’ll be better off using the free version of DVDRebuilder and the HC encoder that is included. Will take considerably more time though and you’ll need to get the movie ripped to the hard drive first since Rebuilder doesn’t include a decryption function.

Once you’ve ripped the disc to hdd DVD Shrink compresses this movie just fine.

I did Sin City year ago.
Used either ripit4me or free Fab.
Shrink worked fine compressing with which ever I used to rip…

Re: Problem burning DVD with DVD shrink

DVDShrink is no burning program, it only rip/shrink/re-author dvd media.