Problem burning dvd files

vbimport

:cop: Hi i wonder if anyone can help i just ripped a retail copy of GHOST with patric sweezey but then i try to burn it dvdfab askes me to put a dual layer dvd disc in even as the file size is 4.47GB i only ripped the movie i also have version 5.2.2.2 of the software if i recode it to a mobile format then burn using nero express it goes ok but takes about 5 hrs to complete.

I be very greatful for any ideas.

cheers in advance.

[quote=darren3210;2190181]:cop: Hi i wonder if anyone can help i just ripped a retail copy of GHOST with patric sweezey but then i try to burn it dvdfab askes me to put a dual layer dvd disc in even as the file size is 4.47GB i only ripped the movie i also have version 5.2.2.2 of the software if i recode it to a mobile format then burn using nero express it goes ok but takes about 5 hrs to complete.

I be very greatful for any ideas.

cheers in advance.[/quote]
Thats because the DVD is not compressed. The max file size for DVD 5 disc is 4.38 gbs. You have to use a program like DVD Fab Platnium or many other here. They all have free trials please use the trial to see if you like the program before you buy it.