Problem burning DVD files using Clone DVD

vbimport

First, I did try to look up my problem on this forum but I couldn’t seem to find it so…
-I downloaded AnyDVD. It took copyright protection off, everything’s fine.
-Created DVD files, got to the point where I’m supposed to burn it to a DVD+R.
-The message says, “Please insert a recordable media into drive E.”
-Tried different discs, nothing worked.

I have: Windows 2000
48x CD-RW and 16x DVD-ROM Optical Drives

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks =]

[QUOTE=coop13;2004874]First, I did try to look up my problem on this forum but I couldn’t seem to find it so…
-I downloaded AnyDVD. It took copyright protection off, everything’s fine.
-Created DVD files, got to the point where I’m supposed to burn it to a DVD+R.
-The message says, “Please insert a recordable media into drive E.”
-Tried different discs, nothing worked.

I have: Windows 2000
[B]48x CD-RW and 16x DVD-ROM Optical Drives[/B]

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks =][/QUOTE]

your cd-rw,dvdrom can only play dvds and can not burn a dvd. So you’ll need a dvd burner.

ok that’s what i thought, i just didn’t know how to translate that into human speak. thanks a bunch man.

followed up with…what dvd burners can anyone recommend?

Hi,

i have been using clone dvd for a while now and vever had any problems but today am getting the same message as previous poster, i have 2 burners which have both sucessfully burned backups of my dvd’s but now have the same problem.

I need a pretty quick solution as i am backing up all my dvd’s to take to ethiopia with us as we shall be living there for a while.

pls help

agy

[QUOTE=coop13;2004901]followed up with…what dvd burners can anyone recommend?[/QUOTE]

That a question in itself and varies from the users on here from each other person. You should read about people posting on their experiences with their particular unit and from that determine which one will best fit your needs or budgets…

[QUOTE=agy;2025742]Hi,

i have been using clone dvd for a while now and vever had any problems but today am getting the same message as previous poster, i have 2 burners which have both sucessfully burned backups of my dvd’s but now have the same problem.

I need a pretty quick solution as i am backing up all my dvd’s to take to ethiopia with us as we shall be living there for a while.

pls help

agy[/QUOTE]

Since your question is close to the question…what kinda media and burn speeds are you using and what type of burner?? What kinda dvd are they? What version of the software are you using ie don’t say latest as that can be very vague…??