Problem backingup my sapfanos seasons 2,3 and 4

I am having problems backing up my sapranos seasons 2,3 and 4 am using dvdfab platimum 5.2.5.0. Any suggaestions.
Thanks

What’s your pathplayer setting?
Have you tried changing it?
Without information, all we can do is guess.

I use F:dvdrom for the player and my G:dvdrw for the writter and this works for all my other movies that I backup just these few seasons and the problem is that 2 or 3 of the stories will backup but then one or two of the stories won’t on the disk. I have tried using the custome and checking each storie and it still dosen’t work. Any suggestions now with the other info will be appreciated.
Thanks

[QUOTE=davidk53;2278711]I use F:dvdrom for the player and my G:dvdrw for the writter and this works for all my other movies that I backup just these few seasons and the problem is that 2 or 3 of the stories will backup but then one or two of the stories won’t on the disk. I have tried using the custome and checking each storie and it still dosen’t work. Any suggestions now with the other info will be appreciated.
Thanks[/QUOTE]

Have you tried different settings for PathPlayer ? also have you tried cleaning the disc ? I have ran into a few TV series DVD’s that DVDFab has trouble with but DVD Shrink works ok on them.

Just finished trying dvd shrink and it backup my sapranos with no problems, thanks much for your suggestions I always clean my disks just incase someone in the family got some gunk on them. Again thanks for all the help.

[QUOTE=davidk53;2279125]Just finished trying dvd shrink and it backup my sapranos with no problems, thanks much for your suggestions I always clean my disks just incase someone in the family got some gunk on them. Again thanks for all the help.[/QUOTE]

Hey davidk53
Happy to help :slight_smile: yeah DVD Shrink may be old and out dated but it is still a great tool to have in your toolbox :wink: and I too clean all disc’s before inserting them into the drive kinda helps keep the lens clean in the drive which can reduce read errors :smiley:

and your comment-> " just incase someone in the family got some gunk on them"
boy you must be a real nice person :cool:
me I always say “Alright” which one of you touched my DVD with your Gorilla fingers :bigsmile:

STORMJUMPER…re sopranos…i backed up season 1 to 4…all with dvd shrink BUT USED IMAGE BURNER…all worked fine!

[QUOTE=Jolly-Roger;2279796]STORMJUMPER…re sopranos…i backed up season 1 to 4…all with dvd shrink BUT USED IMAGE BURNER…all worked fine![/QUOTE]

Hey my friend as you know different issue can or may very depending on the condition of the disc itself and the solution can also very depending on the ability each drive during the reading process, and under certain conditions some softwares will fail where another works without any issue :wink:

and as the OP found out it is always handy to have other tools in the toolbox instead of relying on just one :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2279815]Hey my friend as you know different issue can or may very depending on the condition of the disc itself and the solution can also very depending on the ability each drive during the reading process, and under certain conditions some softwares will fail where another works without any issue :wink:

and as the OP found out it is always handy to have other tools in the toolbox instead of relying on just one :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

hi StormJumper :iagree: your replies to questions are very good …you are not adamant on one way to do something as others seem to do [me included] but my suggestions are not the beginning and end they are just one of the things i have tried and found to be good :cool::smiley:

[QUOTE=Jolly-Roger;2280087]hi StormJumper :iagree: your replies to questions are very good …you are not adamant on one way to do something as others seem to do [me included] but my suggestions are not the beginning and end they are just one of the things i have tried and found to be good :cool::D[/QUOTE]

Hey J.R
Thank you for the kind words :smiley:
Have a nice weekend :flower: