Problem backing up xbox 360 games

[qanda]This thread is about the BenQ DW1620 (Pro). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hallo,
I have a weird problem and it feels like i’we searched all the forums there is (of course i haven’t) so I post the question myself, sorry if it is a repost (or wrong forum).

I have backed up several 360 games with my Benq DVD DD DW1620, (FW B7W9) all have been burned on the “only brand there is” Verbatim DVD+R DL at speed 2.4x. Everyone worked like a charm.

Today I tried to burn a couple of other games and they all failed on “Failed to write Lead in…”
the question is of course WHY? what is wrong. Wrong FW, the Burner is broken, the Verbatim disc is of an unlucky batch.

And the obvious follow up question is of course: What to do to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance
/Sthlm

[QUOTE=Moxiica;2205546][qanda]This thread is about the BenQ DW1620 (Pro). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Hallo,
I have a weird problem and it feels like i’we searched all the forums there is (of course i haven’t) so I post the question myself, sorry if it is a repost (or wrong forum).

I have backed up several 360 games with my Benq DVD DD DW1620, (FW B7W9) all have been burned on the “only brand there is” Verbatim DVD+R DL at speed 2.4x. Everyone worked like a charm.

Today I tried to burn [B]a couple of other games[/B] and they all failed on "Failed to write Lead in…"
the question is of course WHY? what is wrong. Wrong FW, the Burner is broken, the Verbatim disc is of an unlucky batch.

And the obvious follow up question is of course: What to do to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance
/Sthlm[/QUOTE]

Did you create these backup with that burner too?

Ahh! should have added that information of course…

No! the backups are not created by me. Let’s just say that I spared me that effort by downloading them from a well known site occupied by pirates. I.e. it’s fair to say that the backups are ok, also verified them by using “xdvdmulleter”.

Ahh! should have added that information of course…

No! the backups are not created by me. Let’s just say that I spared me that effort by downloading them from a well known site occupied by pirates. I.e. it’s fair to say that the backups are ok, also verified them by using “xdvdmulleter”.

you could try to change the burn settings in imgburn from dao to incremental. I had this problem once as well with my 1620 after changing it to incremental burn it was solved.

dont talk about downloads here Moxiica!