Problem Backing Up Why Did I Get Married Too?

vbimport

When I try backing it up to my computer it takes a long time to analyse the disc then when it’s done everything looks fine space wise, but when i try backing it up to a hard drive or to another disc it takes a long time to view an estimated time and/or counts down then the time freezes.

Please Help Thanks

What version and version number of DVD neXt COPY are you using? What Plugin is it the machinist 2.1 or 2 or anydvd?

When I try backing it up to my computer it takes a long time to analyse the disc then when it’s done everything looks fine space wise, but when i try backing it up to a hard drive or to another disc it takes a long time to view an estimated time and/or counts down then the time freezes

I am using dvdnext copy ultimate version 3.1.2.1 with third party Machinist 2.1

Also I found out that if I leave the computer alone while the timer is frozen, hours later it gives me the dvd is encrypted message

This DVD probably needs an update to program to be able to back it up which would be why you having these problems with it but not sure as do not have the movie

[QUOTE=AGJ;2542245]This DVD probably needs an update to program to be able to back it up which would be why you having these problems with it but not sure as do not have the movie[/QUOTE]

This issue has happened to 2 other DVDs such as Kick Ass and From Paris With Love

Since you are using Ultimate I suggest three things.

1. Give AnyDVD a try and rip using the ripper in anydvd first then process that rip in DNC.

2. Try version four aka neXt Tech version and make a database to make a backup now.

3. Wait for a neXt Tech update.

[QUOTE=mann28;2542341]This issue has happened to 2 other DVDs such as Kick Ass and From Paris With Love[/QUOTE]

Also new DVDs that require an update

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2542353]Since you are using Ultimate I suggest three things.

1. Give AnyDVD a try and rip using the ripper in anydvd first then process that rip in DNC.

2. Try version four aka neXt Tech version and make a database to make a backup now.

3. Wait for a neXt Tech update.[/QUOTE]

I agree with the Doc on this one

Updating to next tech did fix my issues thanks