Problem Backing Up Walk Hard

Hey, I tried backing up Walk Hard, and ran into some problems. I tried using AnyDVD, but then realized it had the sony encryption when it wouldnt work in any of my dvd players. I then tried DvDFab Platinum and it would work in my computer and xbox dvd players, but not in an actual dvd player. It just has a blank black screen that while my dvd player attempts to load it, but it never does. On my xbox and computer it runs really slow until i get to the actual movie, but the other screens seems like they are gonna freeze and kick in right as im about to shut them off. any ideas on how to get it to work on real dvd players?

[QUOTE=darrbizzare;2036046]Hey, I tried backing up Walk Hard, and ran into some problems. I tried using AnyDVD, but then realized it had the sony encryption when it wouldnt work in any of my dvd players. I then tried DvDFab Platinum and it would work in my computer and xbox dvd players, but not in an actual dvd player. It just has a blank black screen that while my dvd player attempts to load it, but it never does. On my xbox and computer it runs really slow until i get to the actual movie, but the other screens seems like they are gonna freeze and kick in right as im about to shut them off. any ideas on how to get it to work on real dvd players?[/QUOTE]

I backed it up using dvd fab platinum full disc mode no problems. What blank media are you using? Post a log from dvd fab and anydvd

I got this one backed up also using DvdFab.

Zero issues.

Post a log.