Problem backing up the dvd movie "Tooth Fairy"

vbimport

I am in region 1, using windows xp pro, and trying to backup Tooth Fairy. I first tried DVDFAB HD 7.0.4.0, and received an error reading the disk in the full disk mode. I next tried the main movie only mode with the same results. The Forum stated 7.0.5.1 beta was out. I proceeded to download and found it was 7.0.5.2 beta, I still was receiving a read error on both modes mentioned here when using this version. Was I suppose to remove 7.0.4.0 from my pc before adding the new version. I searched for any info regarding this movie that was released today in my region, none found. I would appreciate your assistance…

Are you using the paid version or free version ?
It does ,make a difference now days, the free version will not have the new updates for the latest movies.

I did this movie with my paid version 7.0.4.5 beta update

Was I suppose to remove 7.0.4.0 from my pc before adding the new version.

Really not necessary though some of us do do clean installs.

It was posted that it was done with Version 7.0.4.0 paid version by Kimberly_1987

Hello Bean55,

I am using the free version. However, I am slightly confused about the status of using the beta versions. I thought all beta versions are free. Anyway, I guess this movie has a new protection that I will have to wait for the free upgrade. Thanks much.

JETMAN4615

Beta versions are fixes to the main program and are released as they are done ( to fix problems ).The full versions are released after so many betas are stable.

beta versions are also free but are also running about 2 to 3 months behind as far as decrypting goes.

[QUOTE=JETMAN4615;2515723]Hello Bean55,

I am using the free version. However, I am slightly confused about the status of using the beta versions. I thought all beta versions are free. Anyway, I guess this movie has a new protection that I will have to wait for the free upgrade. Thanks much.[/QUOTE]

Bean is correct on both the free version and beta releases, have you read the new po;icy on the DVDFab HD Decrypter ? if not read it in the DVDFab knowledge-base-> http://club.myce.com/f116/dvdfab-knowledge-base-310834/

Thanks SJ,

I have read the policy and understand, therefore, I am closing my thread as resolved.

[QUOTE=JETMAN4615;2516144]Thanks SJ,

I have read the policy and understand, therefore, I am closing my thread as resolved.[/QUOTE]

You are very welcome and since you can’t close a thread I will do you another favor and close it for you :bigsmile: