Problem backing up "The Doors"

I am running anydvd and clonedvd latest versions. When I try to backup “The Doors”, I get a message:

F:/VIDEO_TS/VTS_01_3.VOB: file not found

[OSUtillO [WString]]

I have tried copying the DVD using XXCOPY with anydvd running. I get a copy error on the VTS_01_3.VOB file. It’s like the file is in the directory, but doesn’t actually exist. I tried a second copy of “The Doors” and got the same message. So, it’s not a scratch or something like that.

I wouls appreciate any suggestions. Thank You!!

same problem here, i’ve tried anydvd, dvdfab, dvd shrink, dvd decryptor… They all error out saying something about read encryption problem. This is one of the only dvd’s which I can’t burn. Anyone successful in burning the doors dvd? Please post what software was used if so…

I would suggest that you both have “badly pressed originals” and should try a different original disc. I have not seen any other querries regarding this DVD on the boards…

Thanks, trying dvd x copy as we speak. If that doesnt work I give up. Thanks for the quick response.

i’dd have to agree with krvst8 you must have bad discs
as i copied “The Doors” R1 without any problems using older versions of, CloneDVD/AnyDVD last year sometime…