Problem backing up Deadwood Season 3

Long time user of DVDFAB, but I ran into a problem recently with Deadwood Season 3. Not just one disc, but the entire season.

When I load the disc in the drive, it brings up the status bar of opening source, and never opens the source…just runs through the status bar over and over again.

When I hit the cancel button, it locks up the program and the only way to
shut it down is with task manager.

I am using the latest Fab version 4.0.1.2

Any help is appreciated.

[QUOTE=nwchicago2;1936909]When I load the disc in the drive, it brings up the status bar of opening source, and never opens the source…just runs through the status bar over and over again.[/QUOTE]
welcome to cdfreaks forum.

how long is never? 2 min or 10 min? without the disc in your drive, open dvdfab and go to settings and disable pathplayer, dvdfab may ask to restart. close dvdfab, insert disc, open dvdfab. let us know any updates to your error.

troy

Troy, thanks for the tip with Pathplayer as it solved the problem and everything proceeded properly. The backup disc replayed great.

Can you point me in the right direction about finding information about Pathplayer and what it does? I am interested in finding about the choices that were available and the in’s and out’s of picking the enable, disable, and other functions of this option.

Also, is there somewhere on the forum that will break down the settings area…like a guidebook, manual for Fab 4.0.1.2.

Thanks again for your assitance.

[QUOTE=nwchicago2;1937343]Troy, thanks for the tip with Pathplayer as it solved the problem and everything proceeded properly… Also, is there somewhere on the forum that will break down the settings area…like a guidebook, manual for Fab 4.0.1.2.[/QUOTE]

click the ? question mark in dvdfab and click tutorial your default web browser will open the official guide for dvdfab.:slight_smile:

troy

Troy, thank you for your help. Very much appreciated.