Problem backing the movie UP

vbimport

using any dvd v.6.6.9.6 not allowed to play dvd on computer any dvd starts scanning movie then stalls need help not a s/w person:doh:

[QUOTE=blacknub;2459691]using any dvd v.6.6.9.6 not allowed to play dvd on computer any dvd starts scanning movie then stalls need help not a s/w person:doh:[/QUOTE]
This movie requires an update to AnyDVD! Here is a link from the SlySoft forum on the movie for you to read http://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=34754

[QUOTE=blacknub;2459691]using any dvd v.6.6.9.6 not allowed to play dvd on computer any dvd starts scanning movie then stalls need help not a s/w person:doh:[/QUOTE]

There no such version out there. Either you got scammed or a illegal not registered Anydvd version.

Version 6.5.9.9 will get it done.

Hi blacknub, di you mean to say V 6.5.9.6 ? If so you will need to update to the latest beta from Slysoft, 6.5.9.9, like bean55 said. We all make mistakes on posting but if we dont have the correct information its hard to help you.:wink: Thanks.

yes i meant any dvd v.6.5.9.6 it was a typo, my mistake :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=blacknub;2462859]yes i meant any dvd v.6.5.9.6 it was a typo, my mistake :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Thanks for confirming that.

[B]Wombler[/B]