Problem 1.1.3. with red dragon

vbimport

Problem with Red Dragon:

after using DVD Decrypter in file mode (all files), I use DVD2ONE but can’t select an audio track (there are 2 on the disc: 5.1 surround and 5.1. dts).

after clicking next (without selecting audio track), windows XP gives an error and DVD2ONE is terminated

any solution?

no problem so far with other discs

I did the NTSC version of it and it seemed to go through alright except for the issues I have in another post on this page but it is for somthing else.

have you used dvd decryptor aswell or smartripper?

i use dvddecryptor

Are you using the .5 version of DVDdecryptor? If so please downgrade to the .4 version. The .5 version has a bug which causes DVD2one to crash.

(DVD2one like his files as raw as possible, no STREAM processing etc.)

Originally posted by ReneB
Are you using the .5 version of DVDdecryptor? If so please downgrade to the .4 version. The .5 version has a bug which causes DVD2one to crash.
(DVD2one like his files as raw as possible, no STREAM processing etc.)

Is this a recommend that D2O users return to DVDD 3.1.4.0?
Or are new DVDD features creating an issue only with PAL and/or full-movie aspects of FileMode extraction (IOW, does/will this affect movie-only rips)?
Details…?

Well i don’t really recomend any, but we discovered that the ‘fixes’ done in the .5 version cause DVD2one to crash, while the .4 version worked perfecltly.

(is you DO NOT pre-process the streams, feed DVD2one as raw as possible for optimal results!)

Thanks…good to know–I’ll downgrade.