Printer problme

I have a problem with my Canon mp160 printer. I can not print with it. I have the drivers for it, the computer says the print job has gone to the printer but the printer wont print.

[QUOTE=parvez;2539028]I have a problem with my Canon mp160 printer. I can not print with it. I have the drivers for it, the computer says the print job has gone to the printer but the printer wont print.[/QUOTE]

How are you connected to the printer?? And what O/S are you using and are you on a network or direct connection?

[QUOTE=parvez;2539028]I have a problem with my Canon mp160 printer. I can not print with it. I have the drivers for it, the computer says the print job has gone to the printer but the printer wont print.[/QUOTE]

Do you have the software/driver installed for the printer ? if not download and install from here-> Canon MP160

Forgot to mention you didn’t mentioned how many other printer setup that you have installed on your computer? It could’ve sent it to print to file rather then going to a actually printer.