Printer Cartridges

vbimport

I have been using these people for a while and have received excellent service and products in addition to super prices. No affiliation, just a satisfied customer.
http://www.private.abacus24-7.com/(kte04y55w4pwg245is52t0fh)/home.aspx?

here’s my favorite…

http://www.ink4art.com/

Compare the prices.

yup… thats list price. all of the deal sites run a 35% off/free shipping coupon. its the only time i buy. so drop thier list by 35% :slight_smile:

Coupons for 35% off, Free Shipping deals, what ever happened to a flat price all of the time? What happens when the coupons go away? Do I wait to print until the coupons re-appear? Even with the 35% off the deal isn’t that great. Compare apples to apples.

Yo-

Have bought from them also and totally agree - they are awesome!!

Mike

once I bought one of these cheap inks for my Canon S820 printer and the result was horrible, the blacks looked all faded not strong jet black the way its supposed to be. I also bought cheap ink cartridge no. 78 for my hp desk-jet 932C and the result was even worse than my Canon one. Do any of you guys know a place where I can buy some cheap inks that have the same performance as the originals or as close as possible to them?

The above link has a 1 year satisfaction guarantee with no questions asked. I’ve used their product and have been satisfied.
PS - I’m a picky son-of-a-bitch.

try this one right now great prices type coupon code(march 20) at end a get 20.00 off. no shipping and no tax

http://ezinkjets.com

The $20.00 off and free shipping is for purchases of $60.00 or more. The prices they list are not bad but my link above offers prices approximately 50% less than your link. Their shipping option is $1.00 cheaper than my link but when you do the math it doesn’t cut it.

i just buy refill kit at wal-mart for $8 for color and black works just as good as the high $ hp ink thats $21 and $18 for the dam Cartridges and i can refill them 3 times with one kit and the ink looks the same as the ink thats in the Cartridges

hmm lets compare:

your site:…
• Lexmark
• HP
• Canon
• Apple
• Brother
• IBM
• Xerox Specialty PapersSpecialty Inks• FireFly Fluorescent Inks
• Archival Inkjet Inks
• Sublimation Inkjet Inks
• Waterproof Inkjet Inks Cleaning Cartridges• Epson Cleaning Cartridges
• Canon Cleaning Cartridges Office Supplies• Laser & Fax Toner
• Copier Supplies
• POS Ribbons
• FAX Ribbons & Cartridges OEM Cartridges• Epson Inkjet Cartridges
• HP Inkjet Cartridges
• Lexmark Inkjet Cartridges Condiments• Inkjet Refill Kits
• Gifts & Ideas
• Creation Kits
• Printer Cables
• Closeout Specials
• Maintenance Supplies General Info• About Us
• About Our Inks
• Affiliate Info
• Authorized Reseller Info
• Product Instructions
• UPS Transit Time

Signup for Our Newsletter
Exclusive Printing Tips and Special Offers from Ink4Art

HP 56/57/58

HP 56/57/58

Compatible HP C6656 (#56) 

Newly manufactured HP C6656 compatible Black inkjet cartridge designed to meet or exceed original equipment standards!
This product is 100% guaranteed!

Price: $17.99

Compatible HP C6657 (#57) 

Newly manufactured HP C6657 compatible color inkjet cartridge designed to meet or exceed original equipment standards!

Price: $27.99

Compatible HP C6658 (#58) 

Newly manufactured HP C6658 compatible color inkjet cartridge designed to meet or exceed original equipment standards!

Price: $25.99

[B]my site:

HP C6656AN - Black (Reman.) No. 56
Hewlett Packard Printers:

spaceDeskjet: 450cbi, 450ci, 450wbt,…
Our Price $12.99
buy 3 or more @ $11.99 ea.
buy 10 or more @ $10.99 ea.

HP C6657 - Color (Reman.) No. 57

spaceDeskjet: 450cbi, 450ci, 450wbt, 5150, 5550, 5550v, 5550w, 5551,…
Our Price $19.99
buy 3 or more @ $18.88 ea.
buy 6 or more @ $17.77 ea.

HP (2)C6656A Black & (1)C6657 Color Combo (Reman)@ $14.82 ea

spaceDeskjet: 450cbi,…
Our Price $44.46
buy 2 or more @ $39.99 ea.

HP C6658 - Photo Color (Reman.)

spaceDeskjet: 3620, 3650, 3653, 3845, 450cbi,…
Our Price $19.99
buy 3 or more @ $18.88 ea.

plus the 20 .00 off

Great deals if all you use is HP’s. And the requirement to purchase $60 worth of supplies to get the $20 off plus free shipping. Plus it’s not “My Site”. We can play this game all night if you want, but like I’ve said before, like economists,we will not come to a conclusion

pipemanid and bigmike7, if you don’t mind me asking, what brand printers did you all buy ink for?

Canon, Epson and HP Plotter. Almost forgot my Minolta color laser…

would you say that the inks from ink4art.com has the same quality as the Canon’s originals?

if they do, then thanks for your recommendation!!!

I’ve never used ink4art.com, so I can’t say. I don’t think there’s much difference between the 3rd party suppliers but the link I provided has furnished ink that I find acceptable with good prices, quick shipping and a satisfaction guarantee.

Anyone using an Epson R200 tried the ink from these sites?

I USED THESE WITH DIFFERNT EPSON PRINTERS AND THEY WORK FINE NICE PHOTOS

SIX PACK AROUND 20 BUCKS
http://www.inkgrabber.com/printers.mhtml?search_for=Stylus%20Photo%20875DCS

OR

FIVE PACK $19
http://www.catalog800.com/.sc/ms/sch/1110678546497642/9/nc/ee?search=875DCS&go.x=17&go.y=7

CATALOG800.COM IS THE SAME PLACE AS INKPOOL.COM BUT IF YOU LOG IN THROUGH CATALOG800.COM YOU GET BETTER PRICES??? RESELLER LOGIN MAYBE

do you buy original ink or 3rd party cheap ink?

I’ve been burned a couple of times before, so I want to be careful with my next purchase.