Print screen

vbimport

I know how to get a screenshot using Paint & Print Screen. What I cannot figure out is how to paste it , like to here. I tried getting a screen shot on Paint, hit cut, tried to paste it here and got nothing.Also is there maybe a better method then PrintScreen/Paint? T.I.A.

After you paste the picture in Paint, you need to save it, such as to your desktop.

When you write your reply on the forum, click the paper clip icon (see below), then click the first ‘Browse’ button and double-click that file you saved.

Once uploaded, close that attachment window. Place your cursor where you would like to insert it, click the small down arrow to the right of the paper clip icon and click the file you attached. This thread goes into more detail if you’ve never attached a file before.

Once you submit your reply, your screenshot should hopefully appear in the post. :slight_smile:

Thanks, I get as far as upload file from computer, got the saved file, closed the window, hit the paper clip icon and this appeared “”, instead of the image I saved.

That looks fine. Once you submit your reply, that attach code turns into the picture you uploaded.

It just shows that code in the edit mode, otherwise the picture would fill up the edit window.

Want to thank everyone for their info and patience. I finally was able to post a screenshot