Print label on Pixma IP4600

I bought a Canon IP Pixma 4600 printer to make labels on my DVD’s. There is nothing in the documentation that came on the installation disc and I cannot find instructions on line to help me. Can someone please tell me where I should place the disc to print on?
Thanks

I’ll move this thread to our Disc Printing and Labeling forum, you’ll hopefully get some good advice in there. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Thread moved.

[QUOTE=builderl;2421921]I bought a Canon IP Pixma 4600 printer to make labels on my DVD’s. There is nothing in the documentation that came on the installation disc and I cannot find instructions on line to help me. Can someone please tell me where I should place the disc to print on?
Thanks[/QUOTE]
If you bought it in the USA, disc printing is disabled and it came with no disc tray or software. Unlike previous Canon models, nobody has yet figured out how to enable disc printing in this model. You can buy a disc tray on eBay, but you’re on your own after that. There are instructions for enabling disc printing on previous models HERE. To date nobody has reported success using those instructions on the 4600.