Big trouble for users of Evidence Eliminator with pirate keys?

Interceptor submitted this strange news to us... or shall we call it a hoax? Please read on and be confused...

Your IP address of 172.190.xxx.xxx has been logged.

ADVERTISEMENT

But we won't track you down. What's the point of that, you're in enough trouble as it is. Wake up, open your eyes, hasn't it occurred to you yet that the people who want to snoop in your computer are probably the very same people who distributed the crack, and when the time is right, they can easily track you down! Right now you're in very serious trouble, not just because you're using an illegal copy of Evidence Eliminator™, but because it has never been protecting you or your computer.

And because you tried to be clever, it has been leaving evidence all over your hard disks.

Right now, you're a sitting duck for investigation.

ADVERTISEMENT

We warned you when you installed your stolen KeyCodes that this would happen, but you wouldn't listen, now look at the trouble you're in!

You only have yourself to blame. When you went to enter your KeyCodes it told you this would happen. You chose to ignore our warnings and now your actions have put both you, your PC, your family and everything you hold dear at risk.

Please note again these facts:

ADVERTISEMENT

There is no way to pirate Evidence Eliminator™. We have a large and enthusiastic user base, and a huge network of websites selling our software who send us stolen/forged/banned KeyCodes long before they are mass-distributed.

We block them SILENTLY AND WITHOUT WARNING. The program will malfunction without telling you, as it has been doing already on your illegal installation. This is the best pirate protection because you are only playing with your own security. A few months later, if you are very lucky you might receive a warning such as this. You are playing Russian Roulette.

Now you have had this warning, there will be no more. You are on your own.

You have 4 choices:

1) Remove the software altogether or carry on using the crippled version you now have:

Your PC will remain full of evidence and continue to fill up again with all the Pictures Movies, E-mail and Everything Else that you ever view. This will of course have the just as serious side effect of slowing your PC down and your PC is now a time bomb of evidence against you waiting to go off!!!

2) By all means, go out and find some more stolen KeyCodes or illegal, crippled hacked versions of our software, to give you more of a false sense of security. They won't work, we guarantee you that because we block them all. The software will pretend to work, leaving evidence on your disks. It's totally pointless - you can't get away with it. So,

Your PC will remain full of evidence and continue to fill up again with all the Pictures Movies, E-mail and Everything Else that you ever view. This will of course have the just as serious side effect of slowing your PC down and your PC is now a time bomb of evidence against you waiting to go off!!!

3) Stop messing about, get your act together and realize that we are here to help you. Get yourself protected with the real Evidence Eliminator™. You can easily purchase right here on this web-site, a 100% working, life-time license to the World's #1 PC Security Utility. To buy and download your genuine software, click here now. Not only will it clean out all the hidden evidence that's been piling up in your PC up to date, it will continue to give you 100% protection against all known forensic analysis software in the future too!

Don't make the wrong decision, you will only regret it, maybe even as soon as tomorrow morning! Don't go to jail for something you only downloaded by accident, be smart, get Evidence Eliminator™, and keep your freedom! You know it makes sense!

OK, I am smart enough to know when I need Professional help, I am going to do the sensible and right thing. Get Me Protected or I am completely stupid and on a mission to go to jail for the rest of my life, take Me To The FBI Homepage so I can throw my life away!

Well I visited Evidence Eliminator's site and U was quite impressed by the capabilities of that program. It should be possible to eliminate a lot of evidence of you being somewhere on the web. I just don't know what to believe or not. Same goes for the message quoted above....

Source: Newssubmit

No posts to display