Prince of Persia PC CDROM

vbimport

Hi guys!!

I have a problem with this game Prince of Persia: The Sands of time… It showed the next message in my spanish Windows XP:

“La tarjeta de vídeo no es compatible con algunas características necesarias ( MIN_SIMULTANEOUS_TEX_4 ).
La versión de Pixel Shader " 0000 " de la tarjeta de vídeo no cumple los requisitos mínimos.
La versión de Vertex Shader " 0000 " de la tarjeta de vídeo no cumple los requisitos mínimos.”

Translated it´ll be something like this:

“The video card it´s not compatible with some features needed (MIN_SIMULTANEOUS_TEX_4).
The version of Pixel Shader “0000” of the video card it doesn´t fulfill the minimal settings.
The version of Vertex Shader “0000” of the video card doesn´t fulfill the minimal settings.”

My CPU is as follows:

CPU: AMD ATHLON XP 2000+ (1.7GHZ)
MOBO: MSI KT4AV
MEM: 2X 256MB DDR 266MHZ KINGSTON (512MHZ)
VIDEO: NVIDIA GFORCE 4 MX 440 AGP 8X Aperture Size of 64MB
NVIDIA DRIVER VERSION: 6.14.10.9371

It could be card related??.. If so… please tell me what kind of CPU, Memory, Video Card buy because i was thinking in buying a new module of 512MB DDR…

Thanks!!!

On the Prince of Persia:The Sands of time web site it says that NVIDIA GFORCE 4 MX video cards are not supported.

Roughly translated:

En el príncipe de Persia:Las arenas del Web site del tiempo dice que las tarjetas video del MX de la ACELERACIÓN 4 de NVIDIA no están apoyadas.

:cool: :cool:

So in other words… it suck…