Prices too high: judge understands piracy

vbimport

I just posted the article Prices too high: judge understands piracy….

So they finally understand: prices are to high. In the sentence from Judge Bray he said: "I have not closed my eyes to the fact that the retailers and publishers are grossly overcharging the…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1611-Prices-too-high-judge-understands-piracy___.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/1611-Prices-too-high-judge-understands-piracy___.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

this judge is cool… I hope a lot of other judges will take her as an example :slight_smile:

I didn’t know there were judges who are OK too :slight_smile: Grtz JP.

This JUde is cool :7 GO GO GO Judge

This just is pretty cool. It was VERY brave of him to say what he said. He probably will get a lot of pressure and harrassment because of it. Hopefully though he will beat all the pressure and come out victorious. If other people in power make stands like this then something will be done about us all being ripped off!!

Come on people…let’s be honest, we WANT those prices to stay high, so that we have a good excuse for pirating software!!

I dont mind the high prices for software, what I DO mind if it’s high priced and crappy. Example, I paid full price for Black and White and I will pay full price for Halo. Publishers need to focus on game play and not the copy protection or the pretty box.

:+ :+ :+ I BET THIS JUDGE WAS JUDGE JUDY FROM BELGIUM TELEVISION …YOU BELGIAN PEOPLE OUT THERE KNOW WHO I MEAN !!! by the way…CD FREAKS RULES…i hope i’ve made my self clear…no. :+ :+ :+

Maybe this is the first move to get lower prices for software. I’m prepared to pay for software, but not when it costs too much. It’s like the audio cds : they’re too expensive if you compare those prices to the costs for producing them …

‘to high’ should be corrected to ‘too high’… sorry guyz couldn’t help noticing…:slight_smile:

np :slight_smile:

sweet Judge… :wink:

That judge can come to my house, or maybe NOT, he’ll see all my cd’s! LOL :g