Previous versions of DVDFab?

vbimport

I don’t want to switch to another program because until now I’ve never had problems. But I can’t waste any more time trying to rip movies that don’t work on my Ipod. Is there a link to previous versions that don’t have the issues with audio out of sync or being unable to play them on the Ipod once ripped into Ipod format? I just want to go back to when it worked correctly.

So what version are you looking for?

If I can jump in here… Where can I find 4.1.0.2
It’s the last version that worked well for me
I would appreciate it if anyone can help!

Thanks…

I’ll look when I get home around 3p.m. central time and see what I can round up for you if Bob doesn’t. I’ll pm you if I find it.

[QUOTE=Critters4us2keep;2025126]If I can jump in here… Where can I find 4.1.0.2
It’s the last version that worked well for me
I would appreciate it if anyone can help!

Thanks…[/QUOTE]I pm’d you. I have the [B]Platinum[/B] version of 4.1.0.2.

All the versions i have are [B]Platinum [/B]

Well there you go… good work Bob.

[QUOTE=Valhalla79;2025135]Well there you go… good work Bob.[/QUOTE]yep i have a few versions on my HDD. Why? i have no idea :doh: :bigsmile:

For that very reason… I try and keep every one of them just in case. I have alot of ver 3’s also.

[QUOTE=Valhalla79;2025139]For that very reason… I try and keep every one of them just in case. I have alot of ver 3’s also.[/QUOTE]I have back to 2.9.4.5 but they are all [B]Platinum[/B] versions i believe.

4.1.0.2 is the one i started having trouble with so anything earlier than that would be great. I have Platinum.

Check your pm’s

I don’t have any pm’s. i logged out and back in to be sure.

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome onboard hrtgoeson. :iagree: :clap:
Do you have a version in mind?
I have several on myHD.

[QUOTE=hrtgoeson;2025213]I don’t have any pm’s. i logged out and back in to be sure.[/QUOTE]

You do not have to log off and on to check your PM’s just look under where it says "Welcome(user name) you will see Private Messages->unread

[B]Welcome, hrtgoeson.[/B]
You last visited: 2 Hours Ago at 16:05
[U]Private Messages[/U]: Unread 0, Total 0.

check again

sorry gotta run (just stopped by the house for a minute. i see zebadee is online maybe he can help?

edit//sent 4062 platinum. gotta go bye

hrtgoeson
You have a PM

hrtgoeson
version4102 coming your way :cool:

hi guys,

I hate to say it but, “Me too.” I downloaded the newest Platinum version (4120) this morning, and all of a sudden I can’t rip to my ipod anymore.

Can anyone help me find 4102 Platinum? That version was working fine for me.

Thanks for any help you can give.

[QUOTE=dond123;2025451]hi guys,

I hate to say it but, “Me too.” I downloaded the newest Platinum version (4120) this morning, and all of a sudden I can’t rip to my ipod anymore.

Can anyone help me find 4102 Platinum? That version was working fine for me.

Thanks for any help you can give.[/QUOTE]

I can and will send it to you but before I do why dont you try doing a clean uninstall using the steps below in my signature see if that fixes it.
If not send me a PM with email address will send in zip file