Preview problems

vbimport

This may be an old topic:

When “INTERNAL” is selected for preview, I get video but no audio,
When “DIRECT SHOW” is selected with Dfab video and audio selected, I get no video but good audio. If I select the “ffdshow” decoder with Dfab audio, I get video in a different window with good audio. The 5 series version of Dfab worked with no problem when set to “DIRECT SHOW” with Dfab video and audio decoders selected. Any fix for this… it would be nice to be able to view the video in the Dfab box and be able to select the audio track.:confused:

[QUOTE=EEngineer;2451764]This may be an old topic:

When “DIRECT SHOW” is selected with Dfab video and audio selected, I get no video but good audio. If I select the “ffdshow” decoder with Dfab audio, I get video in a different window with good audio. The 5 series version of Dfab worked with no problem when set to “DIRECT SHOW” with Dfab video and audio decoders selected. Any fix for this… it would be nice to be able to view the video in the Dfab box and be able to select the audio track.:confused:[/QUOTE]

Hi EEngineer

You are right it is a old topic and a fix was found for this issue however I can’t remember what it was and unfortunately I don’t have the time to search for it…sorry :frowning:

[B]SJ[/B]

When “DIRECT SHOW” is selected with Dfab video and audio selected, I get no video but good audio. If I select the “ffdshow” decoder with Dfab audio, I get video in a different window with good audio. The 5 series version of Dfab worked with no problem when set to “DIRECT SHOW” with Dfab video and audio decoders selected. Any fix for this… it would be nice to be able to view the video in the Dfab box and be able to select the audio track.:confused:[/QUOTE]
See the attachment. My solution to the problem.:wink:
Ant
[

Hi Ant

I edited your post to fix your quote of EEngineer you didn’t have the [/quote] at the end and your reply was connected to his… and thanks for stepping in :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=ant1rock;2451784]See the attachment. My solution to the problem.:wink:
Ant
[[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the help… but here’s the problem:

Using version 5, any of the video decoders will produce video inside the DVDFab preview video area. When using version 6, the DVDFab decoder produces no video at all, the other decoders will produce video except within their own window titled “ACTIVEMOVIE WINDOW”. It’s a large window and covers up much of the program area. When set to “INTERNAL”, the DVDFab preview area has video… the audio is gone.

i have same problem fix >set video to nerovideo decoder:where u select audio tracks to dolby reset to all tracks. ! would like to hear fom u on how to set ffdshow? please send me private message step by step thanks Frank:)

Hey Jolly-Roger

You left the K out of like…it was lie…so I edited your post and added the k for you :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

I also have the same problem, and have been waiting for a fix, and as far as I can tell there has never been a fix for this problem when I PMed Ting about this problem he said he was going to put a log for the video preview to troubleshoot, but because they have been busy trying to get other things done I think he may have forgotten. Maybe someone can advise him again about this problem.

[QUOTE=SWB048;2451898]I also have the same problem, and have been waiting for a fix, and as far as I can tell there has never been a fix for this problem when I PMed Ting about this problem he said he was going to put a log for the video preview to troubleshoot, but because they have been busy trying to get other things done I think he may have forgotten. Maybe someone can advise him again about this problem.[/QUOTE]

I was hoping the fix would be in the last release ie… improvements to the PREVIEW.

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2451836]Hey Jolly-Roger

You left the K out of like…it was lie…so I edited your post and added the k for you :wink:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

StormJumper…thanks!:clap:

Hi,

Please tell us the brand and type of your Graphics Card. We will check where the problem is.

Ellen
Fengtao Software

[QUOTE=ellen zhang;2452857]Hi,

Please tell us the brand and type of your Graphics Card. We will check where the problem is.

Ellen
Fengtao Software[/QUOTE]

Video Card: VIA/S3G KM400/KN400

The last version that worked right was 5.2.3.2 everything after this version did not wok right.

Thanks,

Ellen
Fengtao Software[/QUOTE]

Hi Ellen

Thanks for respnding to this thread and also tell Fengtao thanks for respnding to my PM on this matter :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

Ellen
Fengtao Software[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the reply:

The system is running XP-home, SP-3, display card: EVGA, e-GeForce FX 5200, chip set: RADEON 9250, Driver 8.25.0.0. Thanks again.

Thank for your information. I have forwarded this message to our tech department. They will try to find where the problem is.

If the problem is fixed in future, I will post here.

Thank all for supporting our software!!

Ellen
Fengtao Software

[QUOTE=ellen zhang;2453352]Thank for your information. I have forwarded this message to our tech department. They will try to find where the problem is.

If the problem is fixed in future, I will post here.

Thank all for supporting our software!!

Ellen
Fengtao Software[/QUOTE]

Hi Ellen

Thank you for all your help and support to get this issue resolved :flower:

[B]Tim[/B]

[QUOTE=ant1rock;2451784]See the attachment. My solution to the problem.:wink:
Ant
[[/QUOTE]

recently used 6118b …can only use preview as per attached picture dvdfab cant do it on default seettings ! :iagree: sorry i dont see attachment setting:video use nero decoder and fab audio in main movie!