Preview of cloneDVD on blue-hardware!

Hi all, i’m new here, but i have a very good news for my first sign up !
Blue-Hardware.com post a preview for ELBY CloneDVD, it was in french but he have a lot of pictures lol
http://www.blue-hardware.com/dossiers/clonedvd
I am waiting for it since many months, now he is coming and according to this article it seems very easy to use.

English Translation

@reflexion128: Welcome to the forum, and keep up the good work.

Looks very good. :bow:

A little birdy told me that someone on the team is beta-testing it (and no it aint FP :wink: [Edit] so i thought :stuck_out_tongue: [/Edit])

Maybe he could give us a clue or two about it …

We should have had the exclusive on this, but unfortunately Blue Hardware posted it first, because Elby thought he would only post a small preview instead of this large and extensive dossier :wink: Hopefully we will however be the first English site to update you with more information on CloneDVD!

Originally posted by DoMiN8ToR
We should have had the exclusive on this, but unfortunately Blue Hardware posted it first, because Elby thought he would only post a small preview instead of this large and extensive dossier :wink: Hopefully we will however be the first English site to update you with more information on CloneDVD!

Well make the CDF review bigger and better, that way we win all round :slight_smile:

We should have had the exclusive on this, but unfortunately Blue Hardware posted it first, because Elby thought he would only post a small preview instead of this large and extensive dossier

It was unfortunately a problem of communication. We never published a small article on BH, and it’s not tomorrow that we will do this. In fact, for this moment, our article is only a “preview”, it will be updated as soon as possible… when the online version of CloneDVD will be available. :wink:

It was unfortunately a problem of communication.

So I was told :wink: Congrats on the article!

My question is will it be able to retain the original Dolby Digital (5.1)surround.

If it does, I think I might have to break down and get a DVD burner.
My CD backups are much cheaper, but I’m a stickler for quality.

Congrats on the article!

Originally posted by Jailer
My question is will it be able to retain the original Dolby Digital (5.1)surround.

Looks like you never used a DVD backup program before. You have the option to select which sound track to backup, and that sound track will remain unchanged. Only the video segments are compressed…