Preview not working

Hi, I’ve just been using 4.0.1.0 Gold to do a main movie copy but the preview window doesn’t show anything. It work OK with DVDFab Gold 3

Working fine for me with Platinum.

I think there is a setting in Gold to show the preview window, make sure its checked. And as soon as the movie starts ripping the preview window will go off, I think.

Its working with some DVDs but not others, its not working with i,robot region 2.

Sometimes if the program has no compression the preview window will not work right away, that used to happen with some of the beta, I thought it had been fixed.

[quote=alan1476;1930695]I think there is a setting in Gold to show the preview window, make sure its checked. And as soon as the movie starts ripping the preview window will go off, I think.[/quote]Correct. Should close as soon as you click Start (at least mine does). It should show the highlighted title in any mode that has a title list (Main Movie, Customize, Merge, DVD to Mobile). Oooops, some of those are Platinum modes. Should hold true for Main Movie in Gold.