Prestigio Monitor advice about purchase

I have a few days to find out about LCD monitors . Does anyone know Who makes Prestigio Monitors .

My son scrached my Philips 170s LCD with his Parrot cage , never had problems with it.

Saw a nice Samsung 226 BW Sync Master ( my love afair with it was dashed when I read bad reviews about watching movies)

Watching DVD is my thing.
This is the one that is in the shop i take my Computer to for repairs, they always give me good discounts.
THanks Diane.

THANKS for all the replies .:bigsmile:

now it has packed up Quite dead

Well i could have seen it comming Screen was a bit orange at the bottom and green at the Top ( if you Stood up )
then last night gave a Few flashes then Black …
now using Crt :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to hear about your screen giving up, Di
If you’re going to replace it, and can afford a little bit extra, I can recommend one of the Dell IPS screens.
They are breathtaking.
http://accessories.euro.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=uk&l=en&s=dhs&cs=ukdhs1&sku=613463&~ck=baynoteSearch&baynote_bnrank=4&baynote_irrank=0

[QUOTE=diane7;1887054]I have a few days to find out about LCD monitors . Does anyone know Who makes Prestigio Monitors .

Saw a nice Samsung 226 BW Sync Master ( my love afair with it was dashed when I read bad reviews about watching movies)

Watching DVD is my thing.

THanks Diane.[/QUOTE]

I always say, Bigger is Better, and I’m with Dee, Dell’s are a great Monitor. I have a Dell 27" Monitor and love it. For watching DVD’s that should be done on your Big Screen HDTV, and have you looked at Blu-ray’s? Yes, get the biggest Monitor you can afford for the space you have. :cool:

If you want a reasonably priced monitor with VGA, HDMI, and DVI, the 23" Acer S231HLbid monitor is a pretty good deal:

I really like Samsung monitors myself. I had a 23" BX2331 Sammy that I really liked. The colors were very sharp and clear and the blacks were pretty deep. Unfortunately it didn’t have VESA mounting holes on it so I couldn’t do a dual monitor setup.

Big monitors are fine, but you should probably think about whether you want a second monitor in the near future. There are very few stands that will accept a 2 monitors larger than 24".

Thanks for all the replies :flower:

This CRT monitor Im using ( Viewable Area ) 16in :sad:
The Prestigio 19in

This BenQ GL2055A 20in Wide LED, 1600x900 is in my prise range @ this moment

My 16year old dont want me to spend money on a New moniter he likes playing Games on the CRT . ( wants me to spend mony on new clothes for him ) …I told him This moniter wont handle the Graffics 4 long ,ILL uninstall my Nividea card GTA and other s wont play great :bigsmile::bigsmile:

MY PC is Due for a format;)

http://www.thepcshop.co.za/showproduct.php?prodid=5960

[B]The PC Shop helps me out with all my PC repairs [/B]