President bush defends legacy

GUY’S
PRESIDENT BUSH,gave his last press appearence before the
MESSIAHS inaguration and defended his legacy.
ZAP.:bigsmile:http://news.aol.com/article/bush-defends-record-in-exit-interview/301964

Had he talked this way in news conferences and to the public through his last term he would have a much higher approval rating than he does now. The guy has plenty of class. I’ll give him that.

Guess he was tries to defend the quagmire legacy but forgot all those Iraqs who died in his watch…

Messiah?
So … Jesus was Black & not Mediterranean?

Hell of a job Dubya…

Oh dear, all those different points of view, and everyone else´s is just plain wrong

:doh:

Here´s a couple more:

http://news.aol.com/article/bush-defends-record-in-exit-interview/301964 <-- even AOL (conservatives or right wingers or let´s kill the non-christians or whatever the majority is) voted interestingly…go on check the votes!

http://www.publicintegrity.org/investigations/broken_government/articles/full_list/ <-- well, another pile of hogwash from the tree-hugging, left-wing, demoncratic, pilfering stoned hippies, so none of it is likely to be true

http://www.philly.com/inquirer/currents/20090111_The_American_Debate__He_damaged_party_in_two_fundamental_ways.html?referrer=digg <-- and the writer has a beard so he´s gotta be weird, plus just look at how he took all those republican party officials´comments out of context…sheesh

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1862307,00.html <-- phew…at least the conservative press is telling it like it is

And to top it all off, the great black massa has apparently kidnapped Jack Bauer OMG ya just can´t trust anyone anymore.

I miss the good old days, when state leaders were men of honor and integrity, like, like, …yeah, anyway, when the media did it´s job and told it straight, and did as they were told.

“I’ll be long gone before some smart person ever figures out what happened inside this Oval Office.” GWB. Washington DC, 12 May, 2008

Actually, Christ was closer to black than white, but he came for everybody which proves race doesn’t mean a thing.

If Bush owned Subaru Legacy he could defend it. That probably about it though, unless we found out he protected the Earth from Aliens or something.

And he should… People were complete assholes to him.

He wasn’t that bad…

Think about what he had to deal with 9/11

If you’re smart. You’d know Bush is just a scape goat for congress.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2196067]Guess he was tries to defend the quagmire legacy but forgot all those Iraqs who died in his watch…[/QUOTE]

He didn’t forget the people that died on 9-11. What quagmire has he left Obama with in Iraq? Do you think he is solely responsible for the economic problems? Has your local shopping malls been blown up in the past seven years? Did you refuse to take the tax cuts he got passed and you have benefited from the past seven years? I could go on but these few questions will suffice for now. Let’s see how well Obama does in his first term.

Hating bush has become a cottage industry for the liberals.

I am just concernerd that some day in the near future we wish Bush was still our Commander In Chief.Making some of those hard choices.

Will be interesting the next few years,hopefully we will all be around to find out how good or how bad he was.

He took more time off before 9/11 than any other president in history. He ignored all the warnings of Al Qaeda from the Clinton administration (who, because of intense blowjobs apparently could not think straight either). He does seem to have coordinated our security since them but was it him or done in spite of him. We do not give enough credit to the people who have devoted their lives to this task. I don’t think he can take the credit for this. In all honesty, no one knows. I don’t. I do know I am happy he is gone. I am happy he is making the transition for Obama easier, even though I voted for McCain. I do accept Obama is out president now.
He is inheriting a mess and will be blamed for everything he could not fix 4 years from now, even though it has taken longer to create this mess.

The Official George W. Bush
"Days Left In Office"
Countdown Clock
7 DAYS
12 Hrs 15 Min 57.7 Sec

Bush tours the country to survey the damage

Your papers please…

Get your last digs in before he leaves office. Heck, you might want him back before the next four years end. Who will the liberals aim their hatred at when he is gone?

[QUOTE=UTR;2196593]Get your last digs in before he leaves office.[/QUOTE]Can do… [QUOTE=UTR;2196593] Heck, you might want him back before the next four years ends. [/QUOTE]Just to stand trial…[QUOTE=UTR;2196593] Who will the liberals aim their hatred at when he is gone?[/QUOTE]I plan on blaming him for everything that happens in the next 20 years…Following the right wing approach…

He stated that the helicopter and coats guard drivers drivers drivers drivers picked of 30000 people from roof tops in New Orleans Katrina storm. He said it more than once in his press conference yesterday. I think the hilicopter pilots would be upset being called drivers. This man is just stupid.

The Official George W. Bush
"Days Left In Office"
Countdown Clock
6 DAYS
21 Hrs 34 Min 37.6 Sec

Keep up the flow of hate. It will hopefully keep you from kicking your dogs tonight. :wink:

Ther no hate just facts

Liberals ignore real facts. Their end justifies the means too many times. Also, let’s not forget those double standards they like to apply to themselves rather “liberally”.