PREMONITION (R2, Germany, Kinowelt) New Copyprotection?

vbimport

HI !!!

Few days ago I had PREMONITION here, released by the infamous German label KINOWELT who brought us 2 years ago the Settec CP on MR. & MS. SMITH, remember ?

So I tried to copy PREMONITION (DIE VORAHNUNG) with DVD FAB HD Decryptor 4.0.6.5.

DVD FAB couldn’t handle the disc at all. It analyzed and analyzed and analyzed til you had to abort it.

No chance to grab the content of the disc. I tried every option with PathPlayer (always, when needed, never) and nothing worked.

So since DVD FAB 4.0.8.5. had no update for a new found CP I’d doubt that this new version can overcome the protection (had no chance to test it).

RipIt4me also quit the job very soon.

Finally I kicked KINOWELT’s ass with the latest ANY DVD !

bye

TRAXX

Another AnyDVD promo:doh:

HI !!!

No no, it really isn’t ! I never really liked the SlySoft-stuff and I hadn’t used it for more than 3 years. I was a huge fan of RipIt4me, I admit.

But DVD FAB always did a fine job regarding German CPs though it was a little bit weak on the Arcoss.
Anyway, I like DVD FAB a lot. I was just shocked how hard this new CP on PREMONITION was so that DVD FAB sadly choked on it like I’ve never seen before.

The reason of my posting was to inform the DVD FAB guys that something (quite) new is out there.

I just mentioned Any DVD for those guys who need an immediate resolution for DIE VORAHNUNG. That’s it ! No promo, I swear.

Hopefully Fentango & Ting will solve the problem as soon as possible cause my testversion of Any DVD will expire in less than 3 weeks… :wink:

bye

TRAXX

[QUOTE=TRAXX-74;2011322]HI !!!

No no, it really isn’t ! I never really liked the SlySoft-stuff and I hadn’t used it for more than 3 years. I was a huge fan of RipIt4me, I admit.

But DVD FAB always did a fine job regarding German CPs though it was a little bit weak on the Arcoss.
Anyway, I like DVD FAB a lot. I was just shocked how hard this new CP on PREMONITION was so that DVD FAB sadly choked on it like I’ve never seen before.

The reason of my posting was to inform the DVD FAB guys that something (quite) new is out there.

I just mentioned Any DVD for those guys who need an immediate resolution for DIE VORAHNUNG. That’s it ! No promo, I swear.

Hopefully Fentango & Ting will solve the problem as soon as possible cause my testversion of Any DVD will expire in less than 3 weeks… :wink:

bye

TRAXX[/QUOTE]

You should send them the IFO files so they can work on it
Here is how to send the IFO files
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-send-us-ifo-files-228008/

[quote=StormJumper;2011326]You should send them the IFO files so they can work on it
Here is how to send the IFO files
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/how-send-us-ifo-files-228008/[/quote]

HI !!!

That’s the point. I couldn’t do that because DVD FAB crashed during the analysis phase.

bye

TRAXX

[QUOTE=TRAXX-74;2011332]HI !!!

That’s the point. I couldn’t do that because DVD FAB crashed during the analysis phase.

bye

TRAXX[/QUOTE]

you did say you was able to do it with AnyDVD so you should have the IFO file RIGHT :confused:
just put the backup disc that you made in the computer and open it up with explorer

[quote=StormJumper;2011337]you did say you was able to do it with AnyDVD so you should have the IFO file RIGHT :confused:
just put the backup disc that you made in the computer and open it up with explorer[/quote]

HI !!!

Open the back-up disc with Explorer ?

Could you explain that in more detail ? Never heard about that ! :o

bye

TRAXX

[QUOTE=TRAXX-74;2011534]HI !!!

Open the back-up disc with Explorer ?

[B]Could you explain that in more detail ? Never heard about that [/B]! :o

bye

TRAXX[/QUOTE]

:eek: what system are you runnig :confused: you gotta be joking RIGHT :rolleyes:
Open “My Computer” on your desktop and right click on the drive where you have the disc and select explore, it will open the disc and you will see two folders a AUDIO_TS (will be empty) and a VIDEO_TS,…open the VIDEO_TS folder there you will see VIDEO_TS.IFO and VIDEO_TS.0.IFO
send both VIDEO_TS files to Fengtao using the steps given in the link that I posted above

surely they need the original ifo files from the dvd to analyse. The IFo files in the backed up version may have been altered by the backup program.
So open the original DVD in explorer i.e. right click on the drive letter & select explore; & copy all the .ifo files to desktop, then zip them & send them.

[QUOTE=cybmole;2011750]surely they need the original ifo files from the dvd to analyse. The IFo files in the backed up version may have been altered by the backup program.
So open the original DVD in explorer i.e. right click on the drive letter & select explore; & copy all the .ifo files to desktop, then zip them & send them.[/QUOTE]

You are right my friend,…thanks for catching that :clap::clap:

HI !!!

[quote=cybmole;2011750]surely they need the original ifo files from the dvd to analyse. The IFo files in the backed up version may have been altered by the backup program.
[/quote]

That’s what I thought. I would have wondered if that worked, but as you see I’m really not an expert.
Because I could easily open the back-up with FAB and save the log and send it to Fentago but that would make no sense.

So open the original DVD in explorer i.e. right click on the drive letter & select explore; & copy all the .ifo files to desktop, then zip them & send them.

Okay, thank you guys for that. Never did this, I’m not joking.
For the next time I’m prepaired.

But just to expand my knowledge:
Why open with EXPLORER ?

bye

TRAXX