vbimport

Predators BR version

Volume: PREDATORS_WW

DVDFAB Ver 8.0.6.6

Windows 7

Pioneer BDR-205 (latest VW)

BR Copy failed three ways so far

1. full copy to my server
  2. main movie to my server (completed but bad copy)
  3. full copy to my PC

Error messages:

Copy 011303.jar failed
Task_1 failed! Error=102
Process Failed!

This is a brand new disk, no scratches or peanut butter on the disk.

[QUOTE=vividere;2569251]Predators BR version

Volume: PREDATORS_WW

DVDFAB Ver 8.0.6.6

Windows 7

Pioneer BDR-205 (latest VW)

BR Copy failed three ways so far

1. full copy to my server
  2. main movie to my server (completed but bad copy)
  3. full copy to my PC

Error messages:

Copy 011303.jar failed
Task_1 failed! Error=102
Process Failed!

This is a brand new disk, no scratches or peanut butter on the disk.[/QUOTE]
Hi vividere

Please try the latest release…

And if that does not work please send the necessary info to Fengtao.

[B]SJ[/B]

I thought DVDFAB did automatic version updates? I am hoping I didn’t waste all that time trying to get an OLD version to work. I know I got the version I have now because I was sent a notice saying there was a new version. I sure wish the product would alert to updates being available, or I would have gotten a mail like I did the last time.

I am currently using another product to copy the disk which so far hasn’t had an error.

If it works, I won’t try it again with DVDFAB as I have wasted enough time on this one movie already.

I noticed someone else reported a problem with this movie and there was nothing in that message string indicating a solution was available.

Thanks!

Even though there is a setting to check for new versions it only notifies you, and I believe the notification sent by DVDFab by email is only done with official releases.

Anyway hope your other program works, always good to have other tools in the trusty toolbox :bigsmile:

I have the “check for new version” box checked…It still didn’t tell me there was a new version, which we still don’t know would have worked or not. I just wish I could get the time back I wasted trying to get DVDFAB working. Since it was a BR disk, it takes about an hour before you know it failed, and you do that three times…that is a lot of time watching your computer wasting it’s time…and hogging my PC slowing down other operations.

I also found out VLC won’t play it, had to change to MC.

Thanks

As far as I’m aware the automatic update check only looks for full release versions, betas have to be found manually.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2569344]As far as I’m aware the automatic update check only looks for full release versions, betas have to be found manually.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

:iagree: I nformed the OP on this too.

@vividere

You didn’t say whether you other program worked or not, if it didn’t [B]the disc may[/B] contain Cinavia protected which v8070 beta has support for so I still suggest you update to v8070 beta and re-rip Predators.

[B]SJ[/B]