Predators blu ray

Hey guys, I am trying to rip the new Predators blu ray. However it shows four different titles all with the same run time. They are 800, 801,850 and 851. When I play it on my computer or stand alone blu ray player it shows title 001 which does me no good. I am using the most current beta version. Anyone know which title to use?

[QUOTE=neo2;2551388]Hey guys, I am trying to rip the new Predators blu ray. However it shows four different titles all with the same run time. They are 800, 801,850 and 851. When I play it on my computer or stand alone blu ray player it shows title 001 which does me no good. I am using the most current beta version. Anyone know which title to use?[/QUOTE]

Hi neo2

Sorry I’m not into the Blu-ray as of yet however I do know that v8024 beta has no trouble with the standard DVD of the new Predators movie, do you have Pathplayer enabled ? also we talking a registered v8024 beta ?

Since it shows 001 I would try ripping 801 to the hard drive then play the ripped files to see how it came out, course you could also just select one of the titles in main movie mode and watc the movie viva “Preview” window within DVDFab :wink: start with 801

[B]SJ[/B]