Predator moves next door to victim

vbimport

"A SYDNEY teenager is living in fear after a neighbour who was jailed for sexually abusing her moved into the house next door.

Two weeks ago, the Macquarie Fields man finished serving a five year sentence for an attack on his young neighbour, and immediately moved back into his home, Seven News reported last night."

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/local/5159855/girls-sex-attacker-moves-door/

What in the hell?

No restrictions on his movements? Fine. But this should be an exception they have to make IMO. :cop:

It’s Macquarie Fields. CHAV land. They’re probably all busy raping,murdering or mugging their neighbours. It’s like New Orleans, without the police presence.

I doubt there will be any resolution on this one. He did his 5yrs in jail, which apparently classifies him as rehabilitated.

Maybe before we place our laws to another nation maybe one should investigate what their law says?? Right. That story sounds like it’s from Down under so one should check with that nations law on such matters.

:eek: What the smeg?!

@coolcolors - uhhh. Debro is from Down Under. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2161226]Maybe before we place our laws to another nation maybe one should investigate what their law says?? Right. That story sounds like it’s from Down under so one should check with that nations law on such matters.[/QUOTE]
For clarification …
He’s done the gaol (Jail for the americans) time required by his conviction, therefore the law says he is rehabilitated and can go wherever he wants, including his neighbours house, if he’s invited.

Australia is not a police state, so they can’t throw him out of his house because a neighbour doesn’t like him.

If the neighbour has a problem, or feels she is any danger, she can take out a restraining order against the man.

It’s not a pleasant situation for the victim, but they’ve had 5 years to move location. The situation was foreseen by anyone that can see past the end of their nose … and could have been avoided.

Well unless someone told me I never said I knew where Debro was from but like I said I don’t like it anymore that a predator is living so close there. But I don’t claim to know what kinda laws and how they enforce it there either.

RANDOMOUS
It just shows how the laws are can be kind
of crazy in other countries. I hope for the girls
saftey she is able to move to another location.
ZAP.:(:doh: