Precision memorex

vbimport

Guys, i found these cdrs in jewel case @ 0.5€ for one, they are riteks of a pretty good quality i think, here is atip:

Precision 700 24x
ATIP start of lead in: -02:44:58 (sector: -12358)
ATIP start of lead out: 79:59:73 (sector: 359998)
Manufacturer code: 97 15 17 - Ritek Co. (Type: 7)
Reference speed: -
Minimum recording speed: -
Maximum recording speed: -
Unrestriced use: No
Disc type: Not Rewritable
Disc subtype: Medium Type A, low Beta category (A-)
Target writing power: 4

Do u think in ur experience that they are really that good? I brought 200 of them.... very good for audio, really nice discs i think :slight_smile:

bye all!

There’s nothing wrong with them, maybe that since they are Memorex, you don’t know what you will get when you buy them… But RiTEK are good…

May I ask where you got that extensive ATIP? :slight_smile:

That ATIP is read out from Feurio. www.feurio.de

Originally posted by Airhead
There’s nothing wrong with them, maybe that since they are Memorex, you don’t know what you will get when you buy them…

I think actually the quality is the same, i brought 110 of them in a shop and another 100 pieces in another… same quality.

I’m also very happy with memorex brand and in particular with their slim 700M cdrs by MPO, great quality, excellent! In extraction they are little, but faster than the riteks one, any experience?

atip here:

Memorex 700 24x slimcase
Recorder: IDE-CD - R/RW 4x4x24
ATIP start of lead in: -02:34:68 (sector: -11618)
ATIP start of lead out: 79:59:00 (sector: 359925)
Manufacturer code: 97 25 07 - MPO (Type: 6)
Reference speed: -
Minimum recording speed: -
Maximum recording speed: -
Unrestriced use: No
Disc type: Not Rewritable
Disc subtype: Medium Type B, low Beta category (B-)
Target writing power: 5

Bye all :wink:

Be careful with Ritek. These people seem to deliver disc of very varying quality. The ones you can find in “intenso” e.g. are as crappy as imation…

I think Ritek have a good price/quality ratio…
And I got some Intenso today too, but they were Prodisc Phthalo. :slight_smile:

Airhead,

just for 5 days ago I showed you where one could find that
and that issue was discussed in the started by you thread here :
http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46888

BoSkin :
ATIP info from disk - Read by Feurio 1.65

But you didn’t seem to care about that. And now you’re asking the same old question again instead of taking my info into consideration.
What is wrong with you ? :confused:

Are you pleased now when OC-Freak confirmed it ?

not to be a dick, but he simply asked where he got it from. it’d be nice to have a program besides feurio to use, like the old cd-r identifier. feurio is a bit too large for me to use it exclusively for atip info. o well…glad to see you posted in the spirit of the board…

Sure ! The spirit is free. I do hope that everybody has one’s right to express one’s thoughts , as long as they don’t harm anybody.

Yes, that’s right , Feurio is an excellent prog for burning audio.
And not everybody has ability to treat it right. Perhaps, it’s kind of " inconvenient " in order to just define ATIP with it or so. You know what I mean ? :bigsmile:
Firstly, it’s accurate. Secondly, I did mean some totally different stuff. If you get my point ?
Peace ! :wink: