Image 1 (above): Media Info
Image 2 (above): PX880 PT4 6X
Image 3 (above): PX880 PT0 6X
Image 4 (above): PX716 VR4 4X
- Recording on PX880 with PowerTune=0 is better than with PowerTune=4.
- PX716 has the best quality anyway as VariRec=4 imposes 4x recording speed.
- This is a WII game, therefore it's a binary not readable by windows/linux.
- All media is from the same box.
- Media quality is pathetic (even for 4x)
- PowerTune has no effect in best case, or decreases record quality... !
Please someone with bit more experience comment this case ...
VR4=VariRec set to 4
PT0 = PowerTune set to 0
PT4 = PowerTune set to 4