Power Calibation Error inImgburn on BD

vbimport

I have just installed a new BD reader/burner in my computer and am backing up my BD collection. I am using Verbatim 25G disks. The burner will not burn becasuse Imgburn keeps reporting a power calibration error. I have the new firmware in the LG disk burner it is a WH10LS30.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

[QUOTE=Eidos;2550252]I have just installed a new BD reader/burner in my computer and am backing up my BD collection. I am using Verbatim 25G disks. The burner will not burn becasuse Imgburn keeps reporting a power calibration error. I have the new firmware in the LG disk burner it is a WH10LS30.

Any ideas on how to fix this?[/QUOTE]
I resolved the problem by manually setting the Imgburn software to write at a speed of 2X. The software reported that it was automatically doing this but every burn failed. After the manual setting the same disk from Verbatim that most everyone claims to not work in the LG drive worked perfectly and wrote the movie in 42 miutes for 24 GB.

It appears that the Imgburn auto setting is not selecting the right speed based on the media. My drive can write DVD BD-R at 10, 8, 6 ,4 2 and 1X speeds. Using the manual setting seems to have resolved this error.

[QUOTE=Eidos;2550282]I resolved the problem by manually setting the Imgburn software to write at a speed of 2X. The software reported that it was automatically doing this but every burn failed. After the manual setting the same disk from Verbatim that most everyone claims to not work in the LG drive worked perfectly and wrote the movie in 42 miutes for 24 GB.

It appears that the Imgburn auto setting is not selecting the right speed based on the media. My drive can write DVD BD-R at 10, 8, 6 ,4 2 and 1X speeds. Using the manual setting seems to have resolved this error.[/QUOTE]

Now thats what I like to see, a member who resolves their own problem :cool: