Pound Shop Media find :)

vbimport

Was browsing around one of my two nearest Pound Shops today, wasn’t even looking for media, and stumbled across some JVC Audio CD-Rs.

Nothing unusual, I thought, as they look just like the ones I had that were made by Wealth Fair Investment. Til I clocked the “Made in Japan” on the back case insert near the bottom left. :bigsmile:

Bought six discs (two-packs, for £1 per pack…a tad on the expensive side :iagree:, but worth it IMO for an unusual media item). Got them home, checked the MID…bingo. :bigsmile:

Might get my mum to pick me up a couple more packs to make it a nice round 10 discs. :slight_smile:

Nice find Arachne :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :clap: :clap: :clap:

That’s one happy evil kitty, and probably singing

Grab that jvc media with both hands
And make a stash

Was happy at the unusual find (normally, in cheap shops, you might see the odd spindle of Verbies, or some MIT Maxells in jewel cases, nothing really out of the ordinary)…but I still paid over the odds for these JVC’s - which is why I’m gonna keep them to look pretty, I don’t plan on using them anytime soon. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Man, how sad does that sound - “I’m not planning on using them”…LOL! I need help. :doh: :bigsmile:

Nice find! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2526894]Man, how sad does that sound - “I’m not planning on using them”…LOL! I need help. :doh: :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] That’s really sad and you DO need help! :iagree:

…said the dragon, while admiring his old unopened pack of Verbatim Pastel 8x DVD+R who will never ever be soiled by filthy hobittsess pawsss, my precioussssss!!!

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2526901]
…said the dragon, while admiring his old unopened pack of Verbatim Pastel 8x DVD+R who will never ever be soiled by filthy hobittsess pawsss, my precioussssss!!![/QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha!! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Arachne you’re like me I need to go into the media rehab clinic very soon because I just can not
make myself quit buying all those TDK MIUAE discs from meritline let’s see that order from today
makes it like what 1200 or 1400 or more I have of them now I forget. :eek:

One thing is for sure I’ll be set for the long haul on media I won’t need to buy any more for quite
a while… that is if I can make myself stop buying them now or unless they sell them all out. :doh:

[QUOTE=getit29;2526962]
One thing is for sure I’ll be set for the long haul on media I won’t need to buy any more for quite
a while… that is if I can make myself stop buying them now or unless they sell them all out. :doh:[/QUOTE]

I say that as well - “I have enough to last me quite awhile now, don’t need to buy anymore…” - Yeah RIIIIGHT :bigsmile::bigsmile:

Here is what Arachne does when someone tells her she has to many blank discs laying around :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=getit29;2527805]Here is what Arachne does when someone tells her she has to many blank discs laying around :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

That’s my family-friendly response. :bigsmile: