Posting threads works again

This is a test, if you could not post a thread before, then hopefully you can now again…

If not, please report here!

Seems to be going in and out of stability for me in the Midwest USA. Using v1.0 and FF 2.0.0.8.

It still seems new posters in newbie forum are not posting anything but the header

It still seems new posters in newbie forum are not posting anything but the header

no it does not

so you’ve said :bigsmile:

i can’t post in the bugs forum

[QUOTE=tgidday;1915667]no it does not[/QUOTE]
Edit: yes it does just really slow, I guess.
sorry for all the duplicate posts.

Should be fixed now too…

Fixed for me now :slight_smile:

The attachments don’t seem to be working with v 1.0 and FF 2.0.0.8. I have to click on them.

No more quick post box with 1.0. But I can PREVIEW a new thread [which must mean I can post one]. So…I’ll just go back to 2.0 now and make sure everything is god. Thanks for the tweaks!

NEC DVD Burner / Optiarc DVD Burner - Club CD Freaks - Knowledge is Power

see the top post by curleyg

poof it’s gone

[QUOTE=DaChew;1916038]NEC DVD Burner / Optiarc DVD Burner - Club CD Freaks - Knowledge is Power

see the top post by curleyg

poof it’s gone[/QUOTE]

Hehe, I reported that earlier :iagree:…I’m kinda glad I’m not the only one seeing that (or not seeing it as the case maybe!).

[QUOTE=rolling56;1915937]The attachments don’t seem to be working with v 1.0 and FF 2.0.0.8. I have to click on them.[/QUOTE]Seems attachments from before upgrade do not display. After upgrade they are fine :doh:

[QUOTE=rolling56;1916205]Seems attachments from before upgrade do not display. After upgrade they are fine :doh:[/QUOTE]This is back to normal for me now. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Francksoy;1916473]This is back to normal for me now. :)[/QUOTE]I just checked and yes it seems to be fine now :slight_smile:

When using 1.0 i click on New Posts and the screen is messed up. This is an off and on problem for me.

[QUOTE=rolling56;1916543]When using 1.0 i click on New Posts and the screen is messed up. This is an off and on problem for me.[/QUOTE]

same here rolling :iagree:

[QUOTE=Bjproc;1916556]same here rolling :iagree:[/QUOTE]Works fine now though :doh: :bigsmile:

For some reason i’m not ready to let go of 1.0 :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=rolling56;1916568]Works fine now though :doh: :bigsmile:

For some reason i’m not ready to let go of 1.0 :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

it’s still not working right for me, i’m also using 1.0 & IE7