Posting Test

vbimport

Hey, this is basically just a test to see if I am able to post, it was not allowing me to start a new topic, so I wanted to see if it was fixed now. Thanks arachne!

Ok, I am able to reply to threads, and I started this one when provided the link, but when I click on New Thread in the Newbie section, I am given this error.

vBulletin Message[LEFT][B]Nates1808[/B], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

[ol]
[li]Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else’s post, access administrative features or some other privileged system? [/li][li]If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.[/li][/ol]
[/LEFT]

Hi :slight_smile:
Welcome on board Nates1808. :iagree: :clap:
Although I have not known of this before @ CD Freaks.
It appears that your account is “awaiting activation”.
This may be as a result of the forum upgrade.
I have no idea.
But rest assured some one will most likely, already be looking into this. :eek:

The weird thing is, Nates could create a new thread in here, just not the Newbie forum.

His account looks OK from where I’m sitting, but it could be worth a shot to log out, then log back in and give it another try :wink:

[quote=Arachne;2076126]The weird thing is, [B]Nates[/B] could create a new thread in here, just not the Newbie forum.

His account looks OK from where I’m sitting, but it could be worth a shot to log out, then log back in and give it another try ;)[/quote]

Hi :slight_smile:
Well yes it might help logging out & in again.
It does appear (I realised that they could start a thread in one forum, yet not another).
This can be be permissions related.
Although if this has happened here. It is not intentional by any means.
Some forums will not let you loose on full access, for several weeks. :Z

Could be permissions related, though Nates seems to be the only user affected :confused:Tax deals with all that stuff.

His account definitely isn’t Awaiting Confirmation, I know that much :slight_smile:

But Tax is around so hopefully he’ll see this thread :slight_smile:

I just checked the permissions and they look OK to me :confused:

Nates is a registered user and those are allowed to post new threads in the newbie forum. I guess this really is one for Tax. :o

[quote=Liggy;2076213]I just checked the permissions and they look OK to me :confused:

Nates is a registered user and those are allowed to post new threads in the newbie forum. I guess this really is one for Tax. :o[/quote]

So nice to be able to[B] Pass the Buck[/B] :wink: :bigsmile:
di
:flower: