Post Your Photo Here!

vbimport

#1

I wanted to see how good SPH-X7800, one of Samsung’s latest digital camera PCS mobile phones, is. One of my friends in Seoul has it and he used it in a place near Techno-Mart, another large electronics and computer market in Seoul. He got it for free thanks to his girlfriend who works for Korea Telecom (KT) which is the largest PCS service provider in South Korea with over five million 016 and 018 PCS subscribers. I now mainly use a Samsung SPH-X4900 016 PCS phone for mobile communication which I bought for a little under US$100 some days ago but I also want to have the latest Sony Clie PDA with its built-in digital camera. I’m going to have my first Toshiba notebook in a few hours. A Satellite 2410 with 512MB DDR-SDRAM memory, 2.2GHz Intel Pentium-4 (mobile), 60GB 4,200RPM HDD, CD-RW/DVD-ROM combo, 15inch LCD, etc. I’ll later add another 512MB module to make it 1GB and a wireless card. I will pay a little over US$1,500 for the 3.5KG machine at the end of April. In cash, at once, as usual.

I’ll later add more pictures, better taken, when available.


#2

OMG… you could be the twin brother of my dentist… :eek: :bigsmile:


#3

Originally posted by Dee-ehn
OMG… you could be the twin brother of my dentist… :eek: :bigsmile:

Thanks god I do not look so alien. :wink:


#4

do you actually want people to post their own photo here? they could be pretty scary you know…

or do you just wanna test digi cams?


#5

Originally posted by nEXusJ
do you actually want people to post their own photo here? they could be pretty scary you know…

or do you just wanna test digi cams?

I told you to post your own picture here rather than ask questions on my intentions.


#6

sorry, I was in error. :bow: :bow: :bow: I have offended thee! I’m not worthy, I’m not worthy!

lol, just kidding.

I will venture to post my photo here…

oh, yeah. only mods can upload. well, good thing I have hosting. :wink:

a bit shadowy, but it’s the best I could do.


#7

Originally posted by nEXusJ
oh, yeah. only mods can upload.

Oh yes the very secret and hidden image-upload… How do you know about it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t have a digicam so I don’t have any pics either. Can fix one when I get back to school next week.
Kenshin, why are you injecting glue in your nose while you cough? :rolleyes: :slight_smile:


#8

Originally posted by Airhead

Oh yes the very secret and hidden image-upload… How do you know about it? :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, because I have the professional version of vBulliten board, (though not installed anywhere) and because it says “Kenshin has attached this picture:” or something like that. And it’s pointing to somewhere on the CDFreaks server. I’m not exactly stupid… :stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by Airhead
Kenshin, why are you injecting glue in your nose while you cough? :rolleyes: :slight_smile:

My thoughts exactly. It’s a very confusing pic… :confused: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:


#9

Originally posted by nEXusJ

a bit shadowy, but it’s the best I could do.

Can anyone see the resemblance? :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:


#10

…oddly enough, no.

and so far, only Kenshin and I have been brave enough to post our pics.

:wink:


#11

i’m brave enough believe me, just ask Domi and rocket about a movie i sent them. (how i got my status) :wink:


#12

Originally posted by slayerking
i’m brave enough believe me, just ask Domi and rocket about a movie i sent them. (how i got my status) :wink:

oh-ho-ho-kay then… I dun think I wanna know… :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

And I never said you weren’t brave, you’re just twisting my words to fit your own purposes… it’s all a conspiracy!

But seriously, in other forums threads like this contain a lot more of people’s pics.


#13

Originally posted by Airhead

Kenshin, why are you injecting glue in your nose while you cough? :rolleyes: :slight_smile:

Hm. The white machine in my hand is my PCS phone. I was just holding it. Never coughed.


#14


#15

Originally posted by Da_Taxman

lol, the ugly ppl are just funny… :bigsmile:


#16

I think this thread is in major danger of becoming very immature. Oh, wait, where am I again?

This is me:


#17

Originally posted by DryBaboon
[B]I think this thread is in major danger of becoming very immature. Oh, wait, where am I again?

This is me:

[/B]

You’re making me dizzy and reminding me of a friend after a few of these


#18

Originally posted by Da_Taxman

nice one, http://www.mytrailerpark.com


#19

Me in a party last saturday

Me on my beach house


:cool:


#20

best picture i can find. i need a non-halogen light around :stuck_out_tongue: