Post Your Music Instruments

vbimport

[QUOTE=Bob;2049076]My Post Your Weapons didn’t go over so good i guess so here’s a different one with musical taste.
If this has been done before then merge this thread please.

My lefty acoustic that is out right now so here’s a few pics of it.

My [B]Æ’[/B]ender Strat and [B]Æ’[/B]ender Twin is in the closet buried so i’ll take a few pics of them at a later date.

Edit:
Here’s a link to me and my [B]Æ’[/B]ender Strat > http://club.cdfreaks.com/2046952-post3085.html[/QUOTE]

Nice guitars, Bob :bow:. I had a similar acoustic guitar but I donated it a few months ago to my younger cousin. Ten years since I bought it I can perform only one song - Nothing Else Matters (which is one of the worst songs ever and I hate it :rolleyes:) so I decided to give up and donate it. :sad:
But I am planning to buy som bongos in near future :bigsmile:

I like the song Nothing Else Matters!! ♥ :stuck_out_tongue:

it’s now these (whistling :smiley: )

but when i was young it was this

:clap: heyyo Bj is back in town.

how you doing Bob?

[QUOTE=Bjproc;2050375]how you doing Bob?[/QUOTE]Been doing good here…you? And by the way come to chat here and talk sheite with us.

[quote=Bjproc;2050372]it’s now these (whistling :smiley: )

but when i was young it was this

[/quote]

Nice lips…may I borrow them sometime? :o

i have to admit, their not mine :o

ok here’s a name for the band to be considered: [B]The Bare Naked Drives [/B]

Anyone like that one?

or how about [B]OEM[/B]

[QUOTE=Bob;2050825]ok here’s a name for the band to be considered: [B]The Bare Naked Drives [/B]

Anyone like that one?

or how about [B]OEM[/B][/QUOTE]

First name is great :iagree:

[QUOTE=Bob;2049655]Well i think Dee plays bass…got any pics of your bass Dee?[/QUOTE]I can play bass, but i no longer have a bass guitar, in fact i sold quite a few of my guitars.

I still have a couple of Yamaha concert guitars, a CG201S and CG151.
I still have a Fender Telecaster, Gibson SG and my pride and joy Ibanez JS1000.

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2050921]I can play bass, but i no longer have a bass guitar, in fact i sold quite a few of my guitars.

I still have a Fender Telecaster, Gibson SG and my pride and joy Ibanez JS1000.[/QUOTE]Nice Dee drools and thank you posting :flower:

So what about the name of the band…

No band really Bob. Mucked around with a few local bands for a while, but thats it.
My only claim to fame is i played a gig with Fish (ex Marillion singer).

When i got married and we bought our own house, the house is small and no room to set up all the gear, So i got rid of most of it and most of the guitars. I only play for the fun of it now. I have a small mixing desk and a couple of really good sound cards in the PC, to put music together. I have fun doing it and for the moment, that’s all that matters. I think i’m to old now to make a living out of music. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2050946]No band really Bob. Mucked around with a few local bands for a while, but thats it.
My only claim to fame is i played a gig with Fish (ex Marillion singer).

When i got married and we bought our own house, the house is small and no room to set up all the gear, So i got rid of most of it and most of the guitars. I only play for the fun of it now. I have a small mixing desk and a couple of really good sound cards in the PC, to put music together. I have fun doing it and for the moment, that’s all that matters. I think i’m to old now to make a living out of music. :)[/QUOTE]No sorry i guess i worded that wrong…The CDF’s band. My so far recommendations in post #29 :bigsmile:

^ ah
From the top of my head.
[B]ODD media[/B] :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Dee-27;2050961]^ ah
From the top of my head.
[B]ODD media[/B] :)[/QUOTE]ok sounds good :flower:

How about something really odd, but easy to remember.

Like…[B]Afghanistan BananaStand[/B]?

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2051346]How about something really odd, but easy to remember.

Like…[B]Afghanistan BananaStand[/B]?[/QUOTE]yeah that rhymes and is kewl but i was thinking something more to do with CDF’s beings how it’s a CDFer’s band. Well make believe that is :bigsmile:

[quote=Dee-27;2050921]I can play bass, but i no longer have a bass guitar, in fact i sold quite a few of my guitars.

I still have a Fender Telecaster, Gibson SG and my pride and joy Ibanez JS1000.[/quote]

I’ve been thinking about selling my guitars, but… I just can’t bring myself to do so; I envy those who can.

Yammy SG2000 sunburst; serial no. 004301

Just got it out again after 6 years :slight_smile: