Post Your Music Instruments

vbimport

My Post Your Weapons didn’t go over so good i guess so here’s a different one with musical taste.
If this has been done before then merge this thread please.

My lefty acoustic that is out right now so here’s a few pics of it.

My Æ’ender Strat and Æ’ender Twin is in the closet buried so i’ll take a few pics of them at a later date.

Edit:
Here’s a link to me and my Æ’ender Strat > http://club.cdfreaks.com/2046952-post3085.html

Here’s mine…

Hehehe :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Shellie Mae;2049156]Here’s mine…

Hehehe :p[/QUOTE]Alright Shel…let it all hang out and a 1 and a 2 and a 3 and a 4.

:D:bigsmile::stuck_out_tongue:

Well i think Dee plays bass…got any pics of your bass Dee?

Nice Shel…nice.

I’ll post pics later…

I’ve got a Ibanez RG-470L with a Floyd Rose Tremolo electric

An Oscar Schmidt by Wasburn acoustic

A mutt bass i put together from spare parts

A Fender Jazz four string bass

And my Pacific drum kit.

I’ve also got 6 harmonicas, a Sony keyboard, and a bamboo flute.

Next instrument to learn: THE BAGPIPES!

BTW: Nice axe Bob…are you a lefty?

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2049699]BTW: Nice axe Bob…are you a lefty?[/QUOTE]yep a lefty. I have a keyboard here but don’t know how to play it. And a few harmonica’s also.

I’m a lefty too.

Made playing drums difficult…i didn’t switch the kit around. Kind of forced myselft to play right handed…and footed!

I’m just learning keyboard. It’s going slower than i had hoped.

[QUOTE=7thSinger;2049708]I’m a lefty too.

Made playing drums difficult…i didn’t switch the kit around. Kind of forced myselft to play right handed…and footed!

I’m just learning keyboard. It’s going slower than i had hoped.[/QUOTE]yeah my brother played drums (he’s dead now) and i could sit down to his set and play without it feeling uncomfortable. But guitars right handed…no way for me.

Are your guitars lefty?

Never taken a pic of it, but i suppose i can play the trumpet halfway decent :bigsmile:

[quote=Bob;2049712]yeah my brother played drums (he’s dead now) and i could sit down to his set and play without it feeling uncomfortable. But guitars right handed…no way for me.

Are your guitars lefty?[/quote]

Yes all of my guitars/basses are lefty. I’m an absolute true lefty.

You get your spoons i’ll grab a guitar and harmonica and we’ll write goofy songs with spoon solos. We’ll take the nation by storm! :iagree:

Here you go:p

I’ll post mine later :stuck_out_tongue: , shellie knows what it is :stuck_out_tongue:

Heheh very nice :):stuck_out_tongue:

Yes and do be sure to post a pic!!!

I’m ready when you are :):stuck_out_tongue:

Let the music begin!

Heyyo we dang near have our own CDF’ers band together now :bigsmile: