Post your favorite "Cereal"

vbimport

Here in the U.S. morning breakfast is ate on the run most of the time and cereal is a fast grab as you rush off to school or work.My favorite cereal is Cheerios when there is fruit available and if not some sugar wheat cereal.Now hot cereal is some peoples choice but takes time but maybe it’s your pick…

Multi-Grain Cheerios.

Kellog’s Frosties mixed with one of the Quaker Crüsli variants.

I’m told it’s super healthy for grumpy dragons! :smiley:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2646563]
I’m told it’s super healthy for grumpy dragons! :D[/QUOTE]

Hehehe :bigsmile:

I go through phases of what cereal I like for breakfast - the last one was Nestle Shreddies.

Now it’s Kellogg’s Fruit’n’Fibre for awhile. :slight_smile:

I like Kelloggs & some others just as much as Post. :wink:

Arachne the Shreddies look a lot like Chex do here. For a better picture use the Chex mix link at Wiki.

I like spoon size shredded wheat original or Cherrios .
For a sweetened cereal Cinnimon Life is good.

I like several different types, but I always seem to come back to these:

They’re like that gal in your life you know isn’t really all that good for you, but you just can’t do without her for long.

Honey Nut Loops! :bigsmile:

Except I think they’re just called Honey Loops now.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2646581]I like several different types, but I always seem to come back to these:

They’re like that gal in your life you know isn’t really all that good for you, but you just can’t do without her for long.[/QUOTE]

Those are SOO yummy :iagree: - I haven’t had them in awhile, but last time I looked they were called Frosted Wheats here :slight_smile:

@Cholla - yep the Chex and Shreddies certainly look the same, in fact I think they’ve brought out strawberry ones here now, like in the Chex article :slight_smile:

Coco Pops
I also like Corn Flakes.

Cold cereal-> Special K with strawberries or Multi-Grain Cheerios.

Hot cereal-> Malt-O-Meal w/brown sugar or Oatmeal.

:slight_smile:

Lucky Charms and/or Chocolate Chex.

The reason I always liked the ‘Honey Nut Loops’ was that they were one of the few cereals that never went soggy with the milk and were always nice and crunchy. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I’ve been eating Kelloggs Raisin Bran Crunch lately IMO pretty good.
I think ‘Honey Nut Loops’ are the same as ‘Honey Nut Cheerios’ are here.

Like SJ for a hot cereal Malt-O-Meal or oatmeal .

[QUOTE=Wombler;2646775]The reason I always liked the ‘Honey Nut Loops’ was that they were one of the few cereals that never went soggy with the milk and were always nice and crunchy. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Here in the U.S they are called ‘Honey Nut Cheerios’ which I too like and I find that using 1% and 2% milk tends to make the cereal go soggy faster, which is why I prefer whole milk.

:cool:

hey whole milk is the only milk the rest is just water with a teaspoon of milk in em.If there isn’t any whole milk I’d rather just eat cereal with coffee.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2646817]hey whole milk is the only milk the rest is just water with a teaspoon of milk in em.If there isn’t any whole milk I’d rather just eat cereal with coffee.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hear ya on the watered down :iagree:

I only buy whole milk or at least what they call Whole .
Braums is the best in my area.
When I was a kid my grandparents bought milk strait fro a dairy the only pastuarized their milk & sold real whole milk . With all the cream still in it. It’s been so long since I’ve had any my tastebuds think the whole I buy now is as good . At the time I could sure tell the difference after spending a weekend at my grandparents & then giong home & drinking the store bought whole milk.

Skimmed milk here :slight_smile: - a lot of people notice the difference, but I don’t, not in tea or on cereal. Mind you I’ve been using it for several years now. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2646793]Here in the U.S they are called ‘Honey Nut Cheerios’ which I too like and I find that using 1% and 2% milk tends to make the cereal go soggy faster, which is why I prefer whole milk.

:cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah whole milk tastes far nicer as well. :iagree:

I don’t eat cereal these days though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Just as students were not allowed to taste coffee, Kellogg’s cereals were not eaten by adults here. I looked at the cereal shelves of one of the largest Emart stores in Inchon yesterday and found there were quite many products I didn’t notice before. But most of the male adults here still don’t eat cereals. I actually thought they add far more sugar in imported cereal products because the target age groups are usually around 10 just like they add so much sugar to baby formula products.