Post you desktop!

vbimport

#1

Well, I guess the topics speaks for itsself :slight_smile:

Please post a picture formatted as 640x480. If you want to show it on a bigger format, put it here as a link :).

[edit]
If you got no place on the web to store your pictures, you can put it on several places for free, without a great hassle!

Links:
http://picserver.student.utwente.nl/
http://galleries.vinyamar.com/ps/
[/edit]

I'll show you mine:

How I did this? Easy: first make a link to your big picture, and replace the text you normally put into the link by an IMG tag.

Here's an example (beware, the {'s should be ['s!)
{URL=http://www.url.com/desktop_full.jpg}{IMG}http://www.url.com/desktop_small.jpg{/IMG}{/URL}

Post'em please :slight_smile:

Mine is kinda boring, isn't it? Ugly pic I've got there... ah well I don't care :slight_smile:


#2


#3

Here goes! The pic is the band Mudvayne!


#4

You can download the zip of different sizes here.


#5

Have the standard background of Win2k...no image, just the color
(saves loading time here :wink: )


#6

At home: The standard WinXP scenery (forgot what its called)

At workplace - No choice :frowning: Organization's default wallpaper and screensaver


#7


#8

//updated the picture to the current desktop//


#9


#10


This is my fiancee, actually before I use her photo as my desktop I used a nude girl, I'm afraid if I post I must be kicked off.....:bigsmile:


#11

i use this one as my background image

www.students.uiuc.edu/~kamradt/

definitely a little more interesting than my old one :stuck_out_tongue:


#12

Originally posted by ckin2001
definitely a little more interesting than my old one :stuck_out_tongue:

Yummy yummy :bigsmile:


#13

a bit messy, ain't it? :bigsmile:



#14

Originally posted by SPINESHANK
[B][IMG]http://www.geocities.com/chemical_x_69/Scrn0001.jpg[/IMG]

Here goes! The pic is the band Mudvayne! [/B]

kinda broken band :slight_smile:


#15

At home I still have my christmas one up:

Me in a ball.
My work desktop features animated gifs. There the thought police are also computer illiterate so daren't tell you have a standardised PC look.

Belvedere, I like the idea of quoting a picture.

OK - how about a thread where each successive person posts a screenshot of the post before they replied to it. A tube of CDfreaks fora into the distance. Kekeke.


#16

Originally posted by DryBaboon
[B]At home I still have my christmas one up:

Me in a ball.
My work desktop features animated gifs. There the thought police are also computer illiterate so daren't tell you have a standardised PC look.

Belvedere, I like the idea of quoting a picture.

OK - how about a thread where each successive person posts a screenshot of the post before they replied to it. A tube of CDfreaks fora into the distance. Kekeke. [/B]

sure , why not ? :slight_smile:

regarding your picture.. it's far too busy for me. it kinda screamed to me.

Perhaps another idea : picture just the chrismall ball without the christmas tree ?

And why do most people have all their icons in a straight line anyway ? It doesn't add to functionality


#17

Originally posted by Da_Taxman
Have the standard background of Win2k...no image, just the color
(saves loading time here :wink: )

Same as me, both work and home computers all have standard blue background. Plus, NO icons, i use the quick menus in the TaskBar to launch proggyz.


#18

Love the Vettes!!! Pops works for GM anyways...:slight_smile:

Thanks to Joe Pei's picture of his desktop, we now know how to spell "Start" in Chinese! :bigsmile:
I like Chinese and Japanese calligraphy!


#19

I always have an "underground" style, symbolizes the dark side deep inside of me.


#20

Dan,

Tried your desktop link; it's jacked up. Doesn't work (at least not from here). Check it...I want to see the dark side!