Post subscription

since the 15th I have not received any emails to post I have posted to even though others have posted to them what has happen?

I think it is fixed now something to do with hotmail problem.

it might be because of our update, but it should be fixed now

I have had the same problem for a while now and unfortunately i haven’t been able to fix it either.

No it was because of my Stupidity I just did not want to state it. I guess I clicked on the junk mail when the window come up in hotmail for one of the post and it put jw@cdfreaks.com in my junk mail list. All I had to do was remove it. I thought I had checked it but must have missed it. Stupid is as stupid does.

[QUOTE=samlar;2159902]No it was because of my Stupidity I just did not want to state it. I guess I clicked on the junk mail when the window come up in hotmail for one of the post and it put jw@cdfreaks.com in my junk mail list. All I had to do was remove it. I thought I had checked it but must have missed it. Stupid is as stupid does.[/QUOTE]

I would add support@cdfreaks.com as well because we are going to send all email cdfreaks.com from one address in the future.

thanks just did added it to my safe senders.