Possible GUI Bug in DVD Fab Platinum 5.0.2.0

Button captions / labels change on mouse hover at Common Settings pages. Please see the attachments to see what I mean.

I am using Windows Vista Ultimate SP1.

Default Language for Non-Unicode Programs and Current Format under Regional and Language options are set to Turkish (Turkey).

Please Advice.

Try resetting to default then restarting DVDFab. Then make your changes to your setting.

[quote=conquistadore;2058782]Button captions / labels change on mouse hover at Common Settings pages. Please see the attachments to see what I mean.

Default Language for Non-Unicode Programs and Current Format under Regional and Language options are set to Turkish (Turkey).

Please Advice.[/quote]

The GUI in my system is okay…

I am using Win XP SP2 (Sea Monster Version).

BTW, the DVDFAB 5 rocks…has been using it without any problems.

Cheers

[QUOTE=conquistadore;2058782]Button captions / labels change on mouse hover at Common Settings pages. Please see the attachments to see what I mean.

Please Advice.[/QUOTE]

I read you saying that buttons change when mouse hover, do you mean they turn blue? otherwise I do not see your problem, my gui works fine I use vista ultimate 32bit (no sp1). Please explain what is your gui problem ???