Portable Audio: The Icy Mt. Way

[qanda]This thread is about the Microsoft ZUNE 80. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]Here’s how the Icy Mt. rolls:
Zune 80GB into
Boostaroo T613 into
Carver M-400t into a a pair of
Fisher DS-196 in the back of
Chrysler PT Cruiser
(let’s rock)
Picture 1, configured for entertaining yourself on the way to the Indianapolis 500.
Picture 2, configured to entertain your friends in a field at the Indy 500.
Picture 3, a lil closer.

What!!! No bloody fingerprints…You didn’t get serious enough…:smiley:
What are you using to run the Carver Cube?

I forgot the most important part, power provided by a Vanner VLT12-1500. That is a 1500 Watt, 120 VAC true sine wave static inverter.

I have the newer version of that cube amp, the one that does like 750 a side and 1400 for a milisec :bigsmile:
Got it cheap at a garage sale then had to get it partially rebuilt after it ate itself shortly after it’s first test run:a
Lil sisters hubby borrowed it when his Bryston bit the dust and I heard it play on his system, sounded much better for him then it did on my stuff:sad:

I think the CD freaks over the license plate was the best part of this

[QUOTE=TyeDyeHump;2295714]I think the CD freaks over the license plate was the best part of this[/QUOTE]Sucking up on Fathers Day? :wink: you can tell him i said that :smiley:

You need to post a few more times and then you can come to chat with us.

[QUOTE=Bob;2295716]Sucking up on Fathers Day? [/QUOTE]

ish, who do you think put all that stuff in there, and it was my ingenuity that got it to all fit for the drive.

[QUOTE=TyeDyeHump;2295719]ish, who do you think put all that stuff in there, and it was my ingenuity that got it to all fit for the drive.[/QUOTE]:bigsmile: that figures. I somehow knew it was like that :iagree:

Tell your father to get his lazy butt out of bed and do something useful :wink:

Hey, what’s all this talkin’ about me while I’m not around? Besides, that’s what kids are for, doin’ all the totin’ and liftin’.