Portabel driver

vbimport

I got a portable dvd driver for my birthday.I want to lightscribe some dvds for christmas. I have the HP dvd 555s External slim multiformat dvd writer. I make the label and everytime that I try to burn the label it gives me a error that says to restart my computer. I have done that a ton and still get the error. Does anyone know how I can fix that. I lost my brother last week and would love to give my siblings the dvd of his life that I made. Thanks for your help.
Melanee:doh:

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your brother.

It may seem like an obvious question, but are you using blank dvds that are compatible with Lightscribe? Plain dvds won’t work for this.

There are several different programs that can let you make lightscribe labels. Which one are you using?

Sorry for the dumb question, but are you sure that the drive has lightscribe feature? Did you install the lightscribe software?

Yes the drive has lightscribe that is why I got it yes Im using the disks that are made for lightscribe. I got the drive to use in my usb port because I already have to dvd drives installed in my computer. I have been trying to use the lightscribe software but I have downloaded the nero software to so I’m out of hope that I will get it to work.

What is the exact error message that you get?