Pop-ups!

Sorry, if this is not the place to ask this question.

I am surffing the net and this site keeps poping up every 15-20 min. Can anyone tell me how i can get this site off my computer (poping up) with out pop-up software.

Once more i am sorry if i post and the wrong fourm but can you please help me, because it is driving me crazy :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

And thatโ€™s a bad thing becauseโ€ฆ

because i have a slow computer and that each time it pops-up my computer get slower. Can you help me out? please :bow: :bow: :bow:

1. Download a program called Ad Aware. It will wipe off all the junk from your PC

2. Use a browser that blocks pop ups eg: IE with google toolbar, Mozilla Firefox (my choice!)

Download adaware and spybot, run both in regular windows then in safe mode. That should more or less clear it up. Then add your blocker, I use google toolbar personallyโ€ฆ

-d

(And to continue the thread of adding another program to the list)

Download and run โ€˜Adawareโ€™, โ€˜Spybot Search & Destroyโ€™ AND check for viruses. (I recommend Trend Microโ€™s scan initially http://housecall.trendmicro.com and then run another free online checker/remover afterwards (try Panda softwareโ€™s solution))

Usually a combination of the above 3 will be causing your problems and tonnes of people have had exactly the same problem as yourself.

This is not a foolproof solution and will not permanently fix your machine - it will just get rid of the current problem. Removing everything to ensure that your computer is free of all future problems takes a bit more time and effort.

Good luck! Let us know how it goes.