[Poll Thread]Why haven't you updated to iOS 8

vbimport

Before the relaese of iOS 8, we opened a thread to listen to iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch users’ opinion on whether it is worthy updating to iOS 8.

Now, iOS 8 has released for a period time. But according to Apple’s data, there is still some users haven’t updated.

Except the iPhone 4, the only device capable of running iOS 7 that can’t be updated to iOS 8. Presuming you’re not using an iPhone 4 or older device, however, and your device is capable of running iOS 8, and you haven’t updated yet, what are you still waiting for?

Here we post a poll to invite you join us share your opinions. You could leave your mesages directly in the post or click to join the poll: WHY HAVEN’T YOU UPDATED TO IOS 8?

I am still using my Iphone4. It’s a pity that iphone4 can not be updated. But it still runs smoothly till now. Maybe I will consider changing my cellphone and update to ios 8 in the future.

[QUOTE=rohith81090;2746269]I am still using my Iphone4. It’s a pity that iphone4 can not be updated. But it still runs smoothly till now. Maybe I will consider changing my cellphone and update to ios 8 in the future.[/QUOTE]

LOL, iPhone 4 is regard the most classical iPhone. It is really pity that it can not run iOS 8.