Plz, need some help with a dork

Before all, i know that revenge is bad, but this is a mother that have to take a lesson…
Explain: a man works with me, is absoluty stupid, is making my things harder all the time, i use the emule in my computer with a public ADSL (all we use that conection), and he´s always talking the conection goes slow, just to me!! I have the speed of the emule very low; 3 kb upload and 9 kb download, so is impossible that way to disturb others.
well, today he cross the line. Has enter in my computer and delete all my emule files, incoming and temp incluyed… and the hard drive was mine, of my propiety… i get it from home to the office, for not getting troubless…
The guy has said nothing to me, but he´s the only one that knows i using emule…

Please, someone knows some kind of…mmm joke to make him in his computer? he´s in the contability area. some kind of virus, or file that when were executed make something in the pc.
I know nothing about this things, but i´d like to pay this guy with the same game…
i´m open to all the ideas and advices…

thanks all

:a

Hi YamahaGTS and welocme to the forums.

I do not want to sound like a hard ass, but I have been here for a while, and just to let you know, well, ummm, cursing, especially the four letter word you used frequently that starts with an “F” is kinda against the rules here.

Umm, also, virus and hacking requested advice won’t be recognized. I just don’t want you to get into trouble or banned.

Now fo rmy advice:
I suggest to you to try to take measures of security. If you are using win2k or XP you can right click most icons or folders or exe files and deny access. You can try third party software and password protect or deny access or permissions to software this guy changed or deleted. If its exe files try getting an old program called PrivateEXE. You should google search or search Cnet or ZDnet for freeware (lots exists) to accomplish all these things. maybe some others here can also add to the list software they had alread used.

Please change all your F* curses, a moderator will edit it if you don’t anyway.

while i dont condone payback…it is fun. if you can gain physical access to his computer, all the better. backorifice is a great program. also, kicking his monitor in is a great way to show anger.

i’d be very surprised if your employer supported you downloading on emule during work hours. as you can leave your client on 24-7 at home, perhaps you could use some of your money you make at work to buy a decent internet connection, and leave it on all day? then you could have all the speed you want, and not worry about your stuff getting wiped.

another fun thing to do is block his port 80, if you have access to his router / firewall. see how fast his web goes then :wink:

if u have access to his comp, u can give these a spin. the first prank has much more deviant possibilities, but the second one is just plain hilarious if u see the characters the keys get mapped to.

Welcome to the forum; this isn’t really mean enough, but you might install sysinternals bsod screensaver on his computer. Backorifice as ckin2001 suggested might be a little too much and could get you into trouble, and will set off many virus checkers, unless you modify the code which takes substantial programming skills, remember this guy isn’t really worth the effort! The idea here is to cause him trouble, not you. AZImmortal’s link seems good to me. You might program a rarely, but sometimes used key to hibernate his computer. Another idea is to modify his hosts file to remap some of his websites that he doesn’t use for official company business. I like the hosts file idea myself. I don’t think many people use it anymore except maybe to reroute ad servers. This is a variant on ckin2001’s port 80 router/firewall idea, but more selective. I second taking emule home as you employer might not approve. You do have the speed set low for a reason.

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/bluescreensaver.shtml

Then, again it may just be better to forget the whole idea and just blow off steam and wait until he screws up, as everyone does.

Of course, you can really baffle him if he uses 2k or XP Pro by going into group policy editor and setting reservable bandwidth to like 1% so that his banmdwidth will slow down to a crawl and I am sure he wont know why.

Please, I request to be pardoned for my tongue… will not be repeated.
Anyway, have to say that i have yet an ADSL connection in my home, and have a server permanently connected downloading divx…etc. But in the office, sometimes i plug the mule to get some kind of software i need in that moment or somethings like that.
Well, tell that this guy have fisic access to my computer, same at me with his cpu.-
I ask: is there a way to reprogram his win.ini , or his reg, or something like that, to make he can´t use emule in his computer? i know he use emule too, so im ungry :a
If i remove all the lines of the emule in the regedit? he can reinstall the program and works, isnt it? …have to be some way to make is emule can´t be used in his computer… but he reinstall the program…
Thanks all friends

It’s always fun when complete strangers ask other complete strangers to help them hack, crack , slash , bash , format , nuke , script someone else computer.

These people have also tried. And what to think about these people , or these.

I pray you get the hint.

i doesnt mean that thigs… i dont wanna know how to create credit cards, or how to enter in the military computers…
hehehe i just wanna f***k this guy a little bit…

So what O/S are you guys running? Seriously, try what I mentiond before, he will NEVER think of it!!!

So what O/S are you guys running? Seriously, try what I mentiond before, he will NEVER think of it!!!

He use XP, and theres a problem with your idea, but is good. His computer is used sometimes by the boss, so, i think that if the connection is very slow, and the boss is the victim, the guy i told is able to say the boss that im using a p2p program and im who is slowing down the ADSL. So, i cant pretend to break his computer, the only thing i can do is not to allow the use of emule in his pc. How to make it? What about to change the destiny of the direct access of his emule to, for example…mmm a screensaver in blank or similar…? any idea?

i read in dilbert about someone who set all the system sounds to be meg ryan faking an orgasm from when harry met sally. search for that sound clip - have a little temporary fun. if you are really devious - hide his control panel, break the volume control on his speakers, etc :wink:

lol, i love dilbert.

lol lol lol …Dilbert, you are a genouine and original Mother f… :))))) XD

hehehe its a great idea…maybe i consider that!!

Maybe try one of these:

http://www.zug.com/pranks/fooltool/

Use at your own risk.

Both of you are doing wrong things. No I am not preaching!

First get rid of your emule stuff from your computer and don’t use it at work anymore. It is not worth it.

Second tell your co-worker that you have deleted eveythig and have decided not to do it anymore. Tell him he should do the same.

Option 1:
If he does not listen to you, do what other have suggested. Increse his upload and download speed so he will bog down the system. Fill up his hardrive with junk and max out the space.

Option 2:
Go have a beer with him and beat the shit out of him with a bat, when he is drunk. And say “DON’T MESS WITH ME MOTHER F**KER!”. Your anger should go away after that.

You don’t have to do the 2nd option, but it is an option.

i thankfull for your advice but you dont know the deep of the problem, and here i have no space to whrite it all… The resume is what i explain in the first message, but this person is a fulltime ungry and all his friends (1 or 2) agree with this.
He use the emule in his computer and im sure that he will go using on. So, i simply try to make a troubble in his pc…

ah, before i go to have a beer with him, i introduce the liquid in my ass by a tube… :confused:

Dont think im a bad man, if i were bad, i´ll format his cpu…

Originally posted by YamahaGTS
Dont think im a bad man, if i were bad, i´ll format his cpu…

if you figure out how to do this, please forward it to me.

Originally posted by ckin2001
if you figure out how to do this, please forward it to me.

Now that is funny! I fell on the ground while laughing. Got back up in my chair and fell again.

By the way, I need this info too.

Originally posted by YamahaGTS
[B]i thankfull for your advice but you dont know the deep of the problem, and here i have no space to whrite it all… The resume is what i explain in the first message, but this person is a fulltime ungry and all his friends (1 or 2) agree with this.
He use the emule in his computer and im sure that he will go using on. So, i simply try to make a troubble in his pc…

ah, before i go to have a beer with him, i introduce the liquid in my ass by a tube… :confused:

Dont think im a bad man, if i were bad, i´ll format his cpu… [/B]

You are saying he is “fulltime ungry” (I assume you mean angry all the time or really angry) person and you wanna mess with his computer. Are you nuts!?! You want HIM to kick your ass!

The fact that he only has 1 or 2 friends should be your clue to stay away from this guy.

If he uses emule, let him. Just give him good advice. If he does not listen, the his boss will take care of it for you. You should not make trouble in a pc that your boss will be using. You should not be making trouble in a pc, if you are not good at it. Stick to what you know and what you do best.

You must really hate this guy very much. Because you rather introduce the liquid (I assume beer) in your ass by a tube then to have a beer with him. I don’t think I hate anyone that much. Also, I wonder if you would get drunk!

I hope you have a great relationship with your ass.