PLz help me

vbimport

Hi guys and girlz

I have a 2cd svcd… now I have ripped the mpegs from both cds and tried to join them with many programs… i.e tmpgenc and a number of joiner progs…

But most say it cant be joined or if it does join them together it joins them however when i use tmpgenc to re-encode to a dvd it goes all the way though the movie… however when i check it using powerdvd it stops about the 49th minute…

I cant understand y plz help me

edit… I also tried to use dvd-lab and just make 2 video segments however when compiling the dvd it too stopped at the same point

Thx

What are you tryng to do? A movie to watch in computer? Or a DVD? If you just want to watch them , try BSPlayer. Usually after a file named movie-cd1.mpg has ended it begins loading movie-cd2.mpg.
For a DVD: are you applying a method like http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/archive/multiple_svcd_on_dvdr.cfm ? I wonder if this is a problem of the method you apply or a wrong rip. Of course, you ripped the movies (converting D:\MPEG2\AVSEQ.MPG --> C:\mydir\MOVIE.MPG), didn’t you simply copy the file, of course, isn’t it?

Hi,

I would use Mpeg2Vcr to join the 2 mpgs and then Demux them and then finally use Tmpgenc to create the final output Audio stream from the Joined Mpeg. Then as usual use The Video stream o/p(demuxed by Mpeg2vcr) and the audio stream created by Tmpgenc(this conversion is neccessary as SVCD is sometimes 44Khz and DVD audio is always 48kHZ). Rest as usual in DVD lab.

Hope this helps.